Camp of torture

Looking at all of this I thought of how fun this camp should be but we had to wake up early and train I could barely walk after practice and was only able to relax for a hour! I thought why is he being so tough then I remembered that the world was in my hands. So for training we had to defeat targets, run miles,and then try to defeat watrom. He told us that Julia was a water wielder , Jack was a fire wielder , and I was a natural disaster wielder one of the strongest wielders. we trained for two days then asked if we can take a day off . "Now you fight, first it's Julia vs jack and who ever wins that battles jerry"said watrom. Julia and Jack fought incredibly. First jack summoned a fire ball at Julie but she put up a water wall. Then Julia attacked by pushing the wall toward jack but Jack just countered it with a wall of fire witch made a wall of steam. Julia charged and she was the fastest but not the strongest that was jack. He grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her. He one witch means that he is battling me. I'm the smart one so I started of thinking of ways to use his own strength against him or just win. Right when watrom said fight I got a awesome plan. He used a fireball so I dogged it and ran toward him and right when he was going to ram me I used the wind to make me go up so he ran to fast and hit the rock that was at the other side of the arena and just like that I won. I asked "what's my reward" he just said "nothing" then I really thought that I'm in a camp of torture.