King Midas and dirt does not look good in gold

As were were waiting we heard that King Midas will kill the dirt people if they don't give them something special but they didn't know what he meant. "So what's the plan" said Jack. "Sorry I almost forgot, okay so we have to...". Right when I was about to explain the plan guess who shows up, the king and no not the one of rock but the one of gold. "Hide" I whispered and we went to the back of a plant. "WHERE IS THE THING I WANT" said Midas. "I don't know" said the mayor at least I'm guessing he was because he to had some thing nicer than everybody else. As I watched a saw a little dirt kid run up to Midas. Then Midas grabbed him causing him to turn to gold and threw him at the mayor killing both. I felt the rage that I felt when my mother died and I yelled like a stupid person. "Who are you" he asked. I said what a normal person would say like "I'm your murderer". He ran up to me and before I could do anything another dirt person jumped in the way. I felt rage build inside or it was just a fart but I let it out and then the ground started rumbling then out of nowhere a bunch of rocks form above my head and I throw it. On impact it turned to gold making him unable to move "Now" I shouted and Jack knew exactly what to do he melted it and then Julia used water to cool it down. In front of us was a big gold ingot then everybody went wild thanking us. Then the ingot exploded but along with it so was the king but what was in the middle were two tiny circles one had a brain the other a rock and they went through my chest and I felt weird.