Trowback to Brittany's life

I remember the time I left home for the first time. Mom wanted me to continue in modeling school, but I didn't. I was home schooled that's why I didn't have many friends. I was 16 when she wanted me to travel the world with the other models.
We had a huge argument that day and I remember getting drunk for the first time. I left home and went to a restaurant after that I don't remember what happened but I ended up drunk. After that day I decided to put some limits to the way mom controlled my life.
Later, I met William. We did some private business that night. I went home and told mom about it. She was so angry at me that said that if I kept on doing that my life would be ruined. Mom changed a lot since she got divorced from dad's marriage. She used to be the sweetest human alive. Till that one day when dad left the house. She became a perfectionist and proposed herself she will give me a bright future full of dreams.
I decided to bring William home one day and she met him. It totally changed her point of view towards him. After that day I found out she became best friends with William's mom. They would have dinner together and do everything together. I bet they planned mine and William's wedding already.
We dated for an entire year, then one day I went to his house without telling him and he was in his porch kissing with a tall and slim brunette. I was short about 5'5 and I was slim too. I wanted to cry when I saw them. William said he would explain but I told him we were done.
Mom didn't want to end her friendship with Sarah so made me give him another chance. After that time I didn't love him anymore. I know he never loved me. William is a little manwhore and also a player.
7 months later he cheated on me again with a Mexican girl. That girl went to modeling school with me. I hated her since the very first day. I punched William that time and told him to go to hell. A month later he bought me roses and made me a romantic dinner so I could give him another chance. Mom took me to the dinner.
So I kept my relationship with him going. He never cheated on me since that one time.
That is when I bought my own apartment. William invited me to leave with him to Arizona. I didn't want to. Mom was so excited that she packed my bags and bought me the plane ticket. I was so annoyed about her controlling my life that I grabbed the bags but went to rent an apartment.
I met Lola at a grocery store.
She wanted a job so I decided to let her clean my apartment since I didn't have time to do it myself. I had a job as a writer in vogue magazine. They later gave me a job as a model. I quitted 8 months later. Then I had a job in a fashion store. My mom owns a clothing line in that store is called Brittany 's loop. (Weird name I know)
That is when dad called me. He found me on Twitter then on Facebook. I started talking to him and gave him my number. He said he will buy me a plane ticket so I could go see him. But I couldn't tell mom about it. The day before I left mom and I had an argument because she wanted me to fire Lola since she was making me look bad. I was so pissed at her. That night she apologized to me and Lola. I needed a rest from her. I needed a rest from my crazy life in New York City. So I did.