Chapter 4. Incredible Ride

I arrived to the beach. I was wearing a red bikini mom had given me for Christmas last year. I had a pair of sunglasess on, a drink in my hand, and my phone on the other hand. I had a text from Lola.

'Have fun' Is what it said.

From a distance I saw him. I saw the handsome shirtless guy surfing. Dang. I thought to myself. He went to buy a drink and I waved at him. He started walking towards me.

''Hey...'' He said.

''Hey'' I said.

''How's Molly doing? Would you like to have a drink with me, something to eat...'' he asked.

''Yeah, I don't mind, it would be a pleasure'' I answered him.

As we started walking towards a table, I realized he was so tall. He had a birthmark down his chin.

''So, I don't get a name?'' he asked.

''Brittany, I'm Brittany, but I go by the nickname 'Blondie' '' I answered.

''Well, Brittany, I won't call you 'Blondie' because you have a beautiful name, I'm Dylan'' he said

''Thank you'' I said.

He ordered a hamburger and a lemonade. I just ordered a lemonade.

''So where were you going last night'' he asked.

''I was going to a random beach party, my dad gave me directions and I think I got lost'' I said.

''You were drunk weren't you? You should know Long Beach by heart, I mean we all do'' he said.

''I have never been to Long Beach before, I came to visit my dad, I mean it's been a while since I came here and I don't really remember the streets'' I said.

''That's nice, I mean it's so sweet of you to visit your dad, where do you come from'' he asked.

''New york I live over there'' I said.

''No wonder why they call you 'Blondie' '' he said.

I was going to tell him more about myself. But then I decided not to I mean I came here to forget about 'Blondie' and be more of a 'Brittany'. I can create a new me. And just find the real me.

''So what about you, where were you going last night'' I asked, raising my eyebrow.

''Well I was going back home from work, then I got I crashed into this beautiful stranger, a blonde by the way, and she started freaking out about how her dad was going to kill her because the car wasn't hers'' He said, flirting.

I felt special as how much he remembered, everything. William never called me beautiful. He always called me 'Hot' which was sexy. But I think being called beautiful is more romantic and cute. I realized he had kind of a british accent. Wow that was sexy. William, I totally forgot about him. I have a boyfriend. But being friends with Dylan doesn't mean I'm cheating on him. I thought to myself.

''So what do you say if I show you around, so you don't crash when you feel like partying, again'' Dylan said.

''Yeah, why not!'' I answered.

We both finished our drinks and left the table. I could see his red Maseratti from a distance. I was excited to get to know him better. I had this bad feeling that the time I would get into his car would change everything. I had a bad feeling that coming to California was a bad idea. But part of me told me that this was going to be the best summer of my life and that I would create amazing memories in here.

''Ladies first'' Dylan said as he opened the passenger's door for me.

I just smiled at him and got inside the car. Wow. I totally forogot I was just wearing a bikini and half naked. Oh well. YOLO. I thought.

''You know I should really go get some clothes first'' I told Dylan.

''Well here is the thing, I don't mind having you like this, but if you want I have an extra T-shit on the back seat'' Dylan said smirking.

I blushed. The way each word left his mouth was just so hot.

''Really funny Dylan, so I guess I'll accept the T-shirt'' I said teasing him.

I watched as his arms flexed to get the black T-shirt from the back seat. The way his muscles were. He gave me the shirt. I saw that he had a 1989 album on the back seat. I grab it. So when I was younger I used to be obsessed with Taylor Swift she was my idol. I went to 3 of her concerts during the Speak now tour. William hated her and thought she was boring. So stupid me stoped listening to her. That's when I joined a modeling school and since then I didn't really had time for myself. I did hear about the new 1989 album and I heard that she was breaking world-wide records.

''So you listen to Taylor Swift huh'' I asked him.

''Yeah, she's the best I mean who doesn't these days'' he said.

''I love her, my idol and inspiration'' I said.

''Really? Well actually the album isn't mine is my little sister's she is obsessed with her. I see her often and she likes to sing along to it. She has all Taylor Swift merchandise in her room.'' Dylan admited it.

''That's so sweet, how old is your sister?'' I asked

''She's 9 and a half'' Dyland said.

''Back in New York I have a whole room filled with Taylor Swift merchandise, because when I was younger I was kind of in her place but then I stopped listening to her. My teenage obsession was over I guess'' I told him.

''That would be really nice of you, I mean she would love it'' He said all excited.

We finnaly arrived to a place. It had a river on the side. A tiny house on the other side. I could see that it was close to the woods. This place was beautiful.

-------Next part on the next chapter-----