Chapter 2.

Molly was an old car.

I got my phone and typed the directions my dad had given me on my phone. It was 7pm and I had 2 missed calls from mom.

I started to drive. There wasn't that much of traffic so I decided to text William and tell him about how eneded up in Long Beach, California. I see the red Maserati crashed into Molly's front right side.

Sam is gonna kill me I thought.

''Who the hell drives around 7pm and texts at the same time'' A sexy voice screamed at me.

''Didn't you see me idio!'' I snaped back.

''Do you have any idea how much I have saved to buy my red Maserati'' He panicked.

Wow. Molly looks more awful than she already was.

-------Dylan''s view-------

Those green eyes. That blonde hair. Dang. I thought to myself.

------------------

''You need to help me fix Molly, my dad is going to kill me, after he murders me, my mom is going to kill him then take his money to New York, then ....''

''Calm down, nobody is murdering anybody and stop calling your car Molly''

I saw his eyes, those brownies sparkled under the full moon. I could see his abs under that muscle black shirt he had on. Could there be any more handsome creature than him?

He helped me get out of the car. His touch gave me this electricity that traveled trough my whole skin. His hands were soft and huge. I saw him checking me out as I grabed my phone out of my pocket and called my dad. He got another view of my face again and just stood there as a zoombie, a sexy zoombie, with his brown eyes fierced into mine.

Dad didn't answer the phone. He must be sleeping, I thought.

''Who are you calling?'' He asked.

''None of your bussiness, look this car isn't mine, it's my dad's and you need to pay for the damage'' I said, my voice getting higher and higher as I pronounced the next word.

''Wow...wow..wow! First of all I wasn't the one who was texting and driving'' he answered.

While we were arguing the police came.