The horrible beging

I'm jerry, I just exit school and thought it was a regular day but I was wrong I came home and my mom asked how was school and like every day it was bad because kids made fun of me and called me a monster because strange things would happen around me.As I sat on the couch all the lights came off and a purple glow appeared were my mom was standing I couldn't see very well but there was a weird figure got my mom and got her I yelled "mom" then in a second they were gone.The lights went back on and I was so shocked I could only fall down and cry at that moment there was an earthquake. The house didn't fall down but that wasn't my worry soon after I had to tell the orphanage.I spent four years in the orphanage until I escaped but before I say that let me talk about the days I spent in the orphanage. I had no friends at first but then I met two people who ended being my friends one was a girl the other was a boy. We got along because we were all known as monsters. Julia ,the girl, made liquid canasters explode or water go crazy. Jack ,the boy, made things go on fire or burn on contact. "I have had enough" I said. "Me too" said jack. "Me three" said Julia. "I have a plan to escape but need all of us, you in" I said. "We're with you every step of the way" they said. "Jack touch the door" I said. He touched it and like I thought it burned to ashes. "Jack now go to the cafeteria and get water we'll be here just in case they ask we're you are". He went to the cafeteria, so far the plan was going well and our weirdness was about to save us. Thankfully no one came to our room while he came. "Jerry how is this gonna help" said jack. I pointed to Julia and he understood. "If we get caught they will not see us with water in there eyes". At first they looked at me if I was crazy but then they agreed, I'm pretty sure that they were going to do just about anything to get out just like me. We started to go down the hall when I tripped on a bucket and made a lot of noise. "congrats" said Julia. There was a good news and bad news, the good news was that we were at the door to the exit and the bad news was that the volunteer rooms were next to it and the noise woke them up. "time for the distraction Julia " I said.just like that water bottles exploded and gallons of water hit the doors and flooded the rooms. We ran for the exit then went for the woods and left the door open for the water to exit.