the deal

Nick closes his eyes, as he smirks, knowing I was still looking at him. He starts counting causing me to squeal and run off. I hide upstairs in the walk in wardrobe. It was dark in there and there was hardly any space, so I thought I was safe. I heard the soft, deep grumble of my boyfriend shouting "I'm coming" and my eyes widened. I knew that if he found me within 5 minutes then I was screwed.

I had my phone with me, so I turned the screen on, to reveal a picture of me and Nick at the beach. It was pretty, and the sunset was in the background. "4 more minutes" i whisper to myself, burying my head into my knees. "Only 4".

A few moments past, and I began to think the I was going to win. I smiled to myself cockily, until I heard Nick's loud footsteps on the stairs. "I'm coming babe, and when I find you, you'll be begging me to stop" Nick teased as he smirked. This caused me to squeal in excitement, yet terror. I couldn't handle being tickled on the ribs, and somehow, Nick knew that. His footsteps were getting closer and closer until I could hear him, outside the bedroom door. "You must be in here then em" I heard him say, I could tell he was teasing me, and it was working.

I set my phone down, knowing I only had to hide from him for one more minute, and lead my head back against the wall.

"Where are you " Nick says tauntingly as he chuckles. "You must be here somewhere".

I gasp a little, clamping a hand around my mouth. All of a sudden I heard the ding of my phone. I had a message.

"Aha!" Nick giggles, knowing he had found me. He pulls open the wardrobe and grabs my ankle, giving my foot a little scratch as he drags me out. "There you are!"

"That dang phone!" I say pouting at him as I try and squirm away.

"No no no, where do you think your going?" I see nick laughing at me "I havent even started with you yet!".

He picks me up bridal style and throws me onto the bed. I squeal as he straddles my waist and pins my arms above my head with one hand. He pulls my t-shirt up, just under the bra line, exposing my stomach, sides and ribs.

"Babe, don't do this!" I giggle, trying to pull my hands down. "I was so close!"

"Hmm, I think I'll pass, I'm dying to get my hands on you" he says, smiling his big cheesy grin.

He lowers his free hand and wiggles his fingers closer to my skin, causing me to giggle.

"Emily, I haven't even done anything yet at your already a giggling mess, it's adorable!" Nick exclaims.

I was about to protest with him, when I felt his fingers sliding over my ribs.
"NAHA!" I giggle out, turning my head to the side, while he continues. "NOHOHO!"

I could tell nick was enjoying this, and to be honest, so was I. He loved having the power over me, and I loved the fact that he loved it.  His fingers began to dig into my ribs causing my to scream and buck my hips

"NOHO PLEAHAHSE!" I beg him, but he wasn't having any of it.

" Aw cutie, you think you can get away?" He teases, knowing it makes it worse.

I try to squirm and wriggle away, which only causes him to intensify the tickling.

"OHOHO NOHOHO BAHAHBE! I CAHANT DOHO IHIT!"

"To bad cutie" Nick smiles at me. "This is your punishment for being to easy to find!"

"NAHAHAHT THEHEHERE!" my begs and screams weren't going to stop him, and I knew that, but I had to do something.

"Emily, you want me to stop that bad?" He asks, continuing the torture to my ribs.

"YEHEHEHES!" I scream out, a tear slipping down my face. "GOHOHOD YEHEHES!"

"Hmm okay, I'll only stop if you agree to make me dinner for the rest of the week. What do you say?"

"NOHOHO !" I reply back, still screaming with laughter.

"No? Okay, I'll just keep tickling you then until you've had enough" he smirks at me, clearly enjoying this. He carries on for a few seconds before I finally give in.

"OHOHKAY I WIHIHLL!" I scream, bucking my hips in the air again " I WIHIHLL!"

Nick smiles and stops his torture, letting my arms go. "Good" he giggles, kissing my on the lips "because I was really in the mood for burgers".

I roll my eyes at him, but kiss him on the cheek, and stand up on the bed. I walk out the door.

"Oh and Emily?" Nick says "if you fail to make me dinner, you know what will happen"

I smile to myself walking down the stairs. God I love him, I think to myself. I walk into the kitchen and begin making the burgers.