Oh your ticklish?

It was a cold, rainy night. I was sitting in our front room on our black leather sofa, with my feet propped up on the coffee table. I had a book in one hand and the fingers of my other hand was entwined in my long, brown hair. My eyes were skim reading the final page of Paper Towns by John Green.

"No no no!" I exclaimed as I threw the book down next to me on the sofa. It landed with a soft thud, as I bought my hands up and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh what happened?" my boyfriend Nick teased me from across the room. "Didn't you get the happily ever after you were hoping for?" He laughed. He always found himself so funny.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him. "No actually I did not" I huff.

He caught the pillow before it reached him and chucked it back at me. It hit me right in the head, leaving me with straggles of hair all over my face.

"BULLSEYE" he exclaimed excitedly as I heard him chuckle. "Your such an easy target".

"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath.

"babe come on, it was funny" Nick laughs as he comes to sit next to me. He wraps one arm around my neck, and one arm around my waist.

I rest my head on his shoulder, listening to the sound of the rain as it hits the window. I jump a little at the sound of the thunder, causing Nicks grip to tighten around my waist, comforting me. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my messages, answering a few of them, and deleting the ones I didn't need.

"Oo who knew you were so popular" I heard Nick tease as he looks at me.

I reach my hand up to playfully punch him as I giggle "yeah yeah, whatever you say" I laugh "at least I have more friends then you" I stick my tounge out.

After a while, I put my phone down and close my eyes, my head still resting on Nick's shoulder. He starts moving his fingers up and down on my waist, thinking it would soothe me.

"noho" I giggle as I push you hand away and sit up

"Oh your ticklish?" Nick smirks as he wiggles his fingers into my neck.

"Nohoho ihim nohot soho dohohnt doho ihit!" I giggle and squirm. The feeling getting more and more intense as Nick tickles my sides.

"Your not ticklish? Then why are you squirming around?" he teases further, straddling my waist and pinning my arms to the sofa. "now you wanna tell me your worst spot, or will I have to find out for myself?" He asks, stopping the tickling.

"ill never tell you, idiot" I smile as I lean up to kiss him.

"Okay cutie" he replies. He sticks him finger under one of my arms, causing me to squeal.  "Hmm no not there, let's try this" He smiles, vibrating his fingers into my ribs.

"NAHAHA NIHIHICK SEHEHRIOUSLY NOHOHOT THEHERE!" I scream, squriming under him.

"Jackpot" he smirks as he stops and let's me go. "I hope you know em, this is going to be happening a lot more" nick says as he kisses me.

"I hate you" I laugh, kissing him back