Put it away

It was 8.45 when I woke up the next morning. Mine and Nick's arms were entangled together. The sound of the rain hitting the window had helped me sleep the night before. I had to work today, but I didn't start until 10am.

"ughhhhhh" I whine as I rub my eyes "Nick wake up" I say placing my hand on his stomach and rubbing.

He turns over onto his side so he is facing me, and smiles as he opens his eyes. "good morning cutie" he whispers at me. His morning voice was heaven.

"Morning silly" I smile back at him "sleep okay?" I ask him. He places a hand on my back and rubs.

"Yes actually, although I did wake up to the sound of snoring. I'm not sure who that could have been" He teases me as he chuckles.

"Oh shut up, I don't snore! You probably woke yourself up" I giggle.

"As if" Nick replies "just admit it em, you snore and I don't!" He chuckles further.

I stick my tounge out at him. The sun was peeping through the curtains, brightening up the room, even though it was still raining a little bit.

"Babe I'd put that.. that thing away right now, or you won't like what happens next" Nick says, pointing at my tounge, while he smirks.

"And why would I do that?" I tease him "What are you gonna do? Cry?" I giggle.

"No, but tell me Emily, where should I put my hands, your stomach, or your ribs?" He asks innocently, still smirking.

oh god no. I quickly get out of bed, pulling the covers off from me and run to our freshly painted bedroom door. The room still smelled of paint.

"No you don't" Nick says as he follows me out of bed.
He comes behind me and pulls me away from the door, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me onto the bed. He straddles my waist and pins my arms above my head with one hand. "you've got to get your punishment for being naughty"
He teases further. He places his free hand on my stomach as I giggle. "I've not even done anything yet and your already giggling!"

He starts spidering his fingers all over my stomach as I close my eyes and scream with laughter "oh god!" I giggle, unable to move "no more!"

"But babe I'm only getting started" Nick teases me further, clearly enjoying how I was squirming under him. "All you've got to say is your sorry and this will all be over" He laughs.

"Never!" I squeal as I try and wriggle out from underneath him.

"Okay, well why don't we try this". He brings his hands up to my ribs and squeezes them "1, 2, 3" He chuckles, counting my ribs.

I scream with laughter, and thrash around in any way that I could.
"oh babe! Now I have to start again, all your wriggling made me loose count" he teases. "1, 2.."

"IHIHM SOHOHORRY!" I scream out, feeling relief when the tickling stops "God I hate that so much" I laugh as Nick helps me up to my feet.

"But I love it" Nick replies as he smiles. He picks me up and carries me down the stairs, putting me onto the sofa. "I'm going to make some breakfast Okay babe?" he says, which I nod my head to. He walks out of the front room and into the kitchen.