Better hide

"Breakfasts ready!" I heard Nick shout from the kitchen. I sat on the sofa grinning, at proud of himself he sounded.

"Coming" I say back. I get up off the sofa, which had left an imprint on my body in, and walk into the kitchen. "Did you really need to shout though? I think the whole street heard you, I'm sure they are all putting on their shoes to come over now" I giggle at Nick as I kiss him on the cheek.

We always teased each other. That was why I loved our relationship so much.

"Haha very funny em" Nick huffs as he sets down two plates at the table. "I could always give your plate to one of the neighbours then?" He asks, trying to keep a straight face.

"No no" I squeal as I quickly sit down opposite him. "I'm sure they wouldn't like it anyway".

I pick up my newly bought knives and forks and began cutting into the blueberry pancakes which were laid before me. Nick knew this was my favourite breakfast, and makes them every Saturday morning.

" God I'll never gets tired of eating these" I say, a mouthful of blueberries in my mouth.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that...every Saturday morning" Nick replies as he smiles at my pouting face.

Once we had both finished, I pick up our plates and cutlery and placed them on our marble counter top. I begin running the water, adding a little more washing up liquid than I should have. I loved having loads of bubbles when I did the dishes. I start soaking our plates from last night into the water before I was interrupted by a squeeze to my sides.

"Cutieee, what do you fancy doing today?" Nick asks. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, as wraps his arms around my waist.

"Your lucky I didn't have anything in my hands then, or it would have been smashed all over the floor" I chuckle, bring my arms around his neck. "Swimming?" I ask.

His face lit up as he started grinning."Yes!" He exclaimed excitedly, giving my sides another squeeze.

"Noho!" I giggle, partly from the tickling but partly from his reaction. "Stohop!" I squeal, when Nicks hands moved my stomach.

"Princess, I'm going to have so much fun with you today" Nick winks at me as he begins to walk away, leaving me stood there, blushing and giggling nervously.

Once I had regained myself, I begin cleaning the plates I had left in soak. I leave it all to drain on the draining board, and walk into the front room, where Nick was.

"So Emily" Nick begins. "I was thinking of playing a game before we go"

"What game?" I question, bringing my knees up to cross my legs.

"Hide and seek, but if you get found within five minutes, this happens".

Nick didn't give me a chance to react. He immediately pushes me over on the sofa and grabs my hand with one of his, and tickles my ribs with the other.

" NIHIHIHIHCK!" I squeal out, desperately trying to pull my arms down "NOHOHOT THEHEHRE!" Each of his fingers vibrating into them. He was smiling down at me, loving every second of this.

"Oh yes here" Nick teases "and there's nothing you can do about it cutie" he says, kissing my cheek.

He finally stops after a few seconds before saying " better hide" while smirking.