Prologue

"Oh man this girl is crazy good!"

"She's a girl?"

"Hey can I have your number?"

"Are you pretty?"

"Where'd you learn to play like that?"

"I bet it's an old guy"

They all seem so surpise that I'm actually good at this game. Society is way too stereotypical these days.

I adjusted my mic and started talking to them. "Yes, I am actually." I laughed.

"Whoa!" one of them yelled, I could faintly hear him choking on his drink.

"Ya Miles, that totally sounds like an old guy."

"He or she is a very sexy old man."

"Excuse my retarded friends, I'm Dean. The one who thought you were an old man is Miles and his twin brother Brian, he's the one who called you sexy."

"Hello?? What about me??" A deep voice called out.

"Oh ya, that's James. He's actually an old guy." Dean laughed, along with the other guys.

"Twenty-one isn't old." James said, sounding offended.

"Well, your still the pedophile." Brian laughed

30 seconds till next round

Dean cleared his throat, "Let's go boys, we can beat this girl-." 

Befor he can finish Miles had interrupted him, "What is your name?"

"...Cassie." I said.

"Welcome to hell, Cassie."

They all bursted out in laughter, strangely, i joined with them. The warmth of all their laugher made me feel comfortable, they made me feel welcome.

** This is just a sneak peek of a story that i have been wanting to do for awhile now. Vote and Comment, tell me what you think <3**