Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

I was woken up by the sound of a video game being played, the sound of guns, a voice calling orders and someone smashing the controller buttons all seemed to familiar to me. I stretched and slowly opened my eyes relieved to not being blinded by sunlight, I was safe underneath the covers where I remembered I snuggled into last night, in Tailon’s room.

 I slowly peeked over the covers and found someone sitting in front of the bed facing away from me and to the TV. My guess it was Tailon but I couldn’t really tell since he had a blanket over himself.

I slowly uncovered my face trying not to look directly at the window since he chose to leave his curtains wide open. My eyes adjusted to the light and I could finally make out the figure in front of me.

What do I do? Should I call him or something? I cleared my throat and awkwardly tried to get up into a sitting position.

He turned around and took off the blanket, I could feel my jaw drop. The sight of him was just, holy sh!t I don’t even know how to describe it. First of all he didn’t have a shirt on and I could see his pecks and packs just fine. His hair looked tousled around from sleep and his brown eyes were smiling at the sight of me.

“Good morning, sorry If I woke you up.” He said smiling apologetically, he turned back around to pause the game and got up and stretched.

I couldn’t take my eyes of him, Sean and Matt were hot as well so I expected Tailon to be just as hot. I felt myself drool as I watch his muscles ripple, the shine from the window just made him look like he was glowing too.

He turned back around and faced me with a smile on his face, “I hope you slept okay.” He said grabbing his shirt from the floor and pulled it over his head.

I nodded, “Yeah I did, thanks for not kicking me out.” I said getting up from his bed.

He laughed and shrugged, “It’s no big deal. I couldn’t have bothered you anyway you were looked so passed out that I don’t think you would have woken up if I tried.”

Oh dear god, I could just imagine myself snoring and drooling all over his pillow.

“You play?” He asked, nodding to the Ps3 as he sat in the same spot he was in before.

I bit my lip and shook my head, though I was dying to play at least one game of Call of Duty. He looked at me curiously, “Why don’t you try then?” he asked moving to one side of the couch and patting the seat next to him for me to sit.

I sat down crossed legged, “I don’t know how to play.”

Liar.

He had the same look on his face except with a slight confusion, “Um.. I could teach you, If you want.”

I smiled, he was being too nice that I couldn’t refuse. “Sure.” I said just as he handed me another controller.

As a habit I unrolled the wire and straightened it out so it doesn’t tangle when I play, I could feel his eyes on me the whole time and I looked up at him questioningly, “What?”

He looked taken back and tried to hide it with a smile, “Nothing.” Was all he responded with.

The awkward silent between us was unbearable as we waited for the loading screen. “So when did you get here?” I asked.

“This morning around four, I heard there was a party.”

I laughed, “Yeah, you should have been there.”

He shook his head, “I can’t believe those assholes threw the first party of the year without me.”

“Sean kept saying it was the first “pre-week” party of the year.” I said surprised that I don’t remember anything else from last night.