Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Thanks for buying breakfast Nicole.” I said smiling to her as we sat down on our new bean bag chairs that we placed in front of the tv.

Nicole smiled, “No problem. We’ve been having cafeteria food for what, 5 straight days now? Besides you can’t turn down iHop.” She said as she dug into her pancakes but not before drowning it in syrup.

“Where’s Autumn anyway?” I asked not remembering seeing her when Nicole woke me up not too long ago.

“She went to go pick out some takeout menus at the office she said she’s not going to cook for us so we might as well have some ideas on where to eat.”

I nodded, I was starting to like this school, mostly because of all the new friends I made. We met Nicole, our other roommate, a few days ago. She's so nice and she's very pretty; she has medium blonde hair, cut into a bob, her eyes are a mix of green and blue. One flaw about her is sometimes she doesnt know when to stop talkin.  

Anyways, I can’t wait for classes to start already! I was so excited to find out that me and Autumn have almost the same class together, except one. And for the past few days the room has gotten it’s upgrades, Autumn, Matt and Sean’s friend Tailon has been giving us stuff to make our room look cool, he was apparently really rich and loved to buy things for everyone but himself, which of course I am now grateful of.  Besides everything else, has been doing awesome, my mom left early to fly to L.A. she couldn’t wait another 2 days which was fine with me because I would have done the same. As for Dean and the other guys I haven’t talked to them in awhile, It’s not like I haven’t tried though It just seems were all online in different times.

I couldn’t help but wonder If Dean is back from visiting his dad, I mean, he would message me though, right? The fact that he hasn’t been online kind of worries me, but then he could just be spending time with his dad.

“Hello earth to Baloney!” Nicole said waving a hand in my face.

I slapped it away and rolled my eyes, “Baloney, I was trying to tell you something.” She said hitting me with a pillow.

“Don’t call me that Nicole.” I said narrowing my eyes as I stuffed a forkful of pancake in my mouth.

She laughed, “Autumn was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight.”

A party?

“Yeah, Matt and Sean are having a party tonight.” Said another voice from across the room, I turned to see Autumn by her dresser tying her hair up before coming over to sit on the bean ban next to me.

“When did you get here?” I didn’t even hear her come in.

She shrugged, “A few minutes ago while you were day dreaming.”

“I wasn’t day dreaming.”

“Fine. You were thinking of that guy again weren’t you?”

My eyes widened, “What guy?”

She slowly poured maple syrup on top of her pancakes, drawing a smiley face with it.

“Oh you know… what’s his name? Dean?”

“Did you look through my phone?!” I gasped checking my phone in my pocket and sighed in relief when I felt it was still there.

Nicole laughed with a mouth full of pancakes, “No, you talk in your sleep.”             

I do? “What did I say?”

“You were all like ‘Dean! Why don’t you text me back?’ ‘I miss you’ ‘I like you’ Blah, blah, blah.” Autumn said laughing as she used her hand as a puppet.