Chapter Eight ~ Quite Right {Emma Swan}

The couple is situated at a small table on a balcony looking out over the ocean that outlines their home,The Enchanted Forest. The man, Hook, is leaning on the table, his arms placed on the edge, just within the woman's reach. The woman, I refuse to believe that she is me, is seated straight backed in her chair with her arms crossed. It is clear that she is trying to not look interested in the pirate sitting opposite of her, it is also clear that she is failing.

"How did you find us, before Neverland?" She asks with a stern look on her face. "You were trapped, transport between realms was impossible."

"Not if you had something of great value," he relplies with a smirk, I can feel my own heart flutter as he speaks.

"And what would that be," she replies, uncrossong her arms and placing them on the table, just inches away from Hooks.

"The Jolly Roger of course," he says while leaning in even closer.

"You traded your ship for me?"

"Aye." With that the woman lets down all of her barriers she had built around herself years earlier, takes his hand, and pulls him into a passionate kiss. He places his hand behind her head and pulls her in even closer. She lets out a sigh as he begins to kiss her neck and bite her lower lip. Hook breaks away for a brief moment.

"Swan, I've never heard you say it...but I love you, and I'll do anything for you. All my life I have fought fought for two things: my vengeance and my own life. Now, now that I have you, I have three things to fight for. I will never give up on you Swan, I will always be there whether you like it or not. I will never, ever let you go. As much as you would like to say it is, this is not just a one time thing. I will fight for you, and one way or another I will win your heart."

"You've already won it," she says while placing her hands on the coller of his long coat, pulling him in even closer. "I love you. Now shut up and kiss me you bloody pirate." He lets out a sigh of relief as he dives into another kiss.

As much as I hate to say it, I could not take my eyes off of them. The newfound passion they share for each other is unlike any I have ever seen. Their longing for each others touch added to the ferocity of their kiss. I feel a lump in my throat as I ask myself, could this woman really be me? The mans undying longing for the woman could be seen in this kiss, and in the one we shared earlier. The way that he holds her head as she grips his jacket is oh so framilier and I cannot help but feel a pang of jealously for the couple. All my life I have struggled with love, testing the barriers with Neal, but never really feeling with him. Their passion makes me think that maybe I can have a second chance; a second chance with the man waiting right outside my hospital room.

My hospital room.

How long have a been out? How long has my family been worrying about me? How many reasons has Hook created to leave me alone? I have to get back, I focus back in on the couple.

He lifts her off her feet and carries her back into the adjoining bedroom and places her on the bed. As he slips under the sheets she places a hand on his chest and rests her head on his shoulder.

"I just never thought I would have this," she whispers. I suddenly have an idea. As Hook sighs and pulls her closer I slip into the bed and lay in the exact same spot as the woman. He places his hand behind her face and pulls her into yet another kiss.

I can already sense that the visions are beginning to fade. But right before I slip away I feel a warmth radiate throughout my entire body. I suddenly become aware, I can feel exactly what the woman is feeling. As he kisses me, I find myself pushing up against his warm body. That passion shared by the man and the woman is now mine.

"Killian Jones, I love you," I say.

"Emma Swan," he begins, but I can already feel myself drifting away.

I open my eyes and let out a sob when I realize where I am, back in the hospital, back in reality. I claw at my face, longing for his touch. "Killian," I whisper. "Killian Jones...I don't even know you, but I need you." I close my eyes and cry silently, praying that this will all end, that things will return back to normal. I sigh as I hear the door squeak open.

"Killian?"

"Mom!" Henry laughs and runs over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. I smile as I pull him closer to me.

"Hey kid," I say while pulling away from him. "What's going on? How long have I been out?"

"Nine days," he mutters while looking at the ground. Nine days? How can I have been gone for that long?

"Where is he," I ask.

"Who?"

"Hook, where is Hook?"

"He's outside, he hasn't left since you collapsed, he wanted to leave you alone, but I made him stay. I figured you would want to see him. Do you want me to go get him?" I nod. Henry plants a light kiss on my cheek and walks outside.

Several minutes later a new figure enters the doorway.

"Swan," he exhales as he slowly begins to walk over to my bedside and pulls out a chair. He takes my hand and my heart leaps, I feel like a bloody lovestuck teenager. "How are you?" I stare up at him, his crystal blue eyes hold so many secrets.

"Who are you?" He smirks and squeezes my hand.

"We'll just have to wait and see."

"But ... but," I am at a loss for words. "But, I love you." The sentence escaped my lips before I am even aware of what I was about to say. I lower my head as a few tears slip out onto my blankets. He places his hand under my chin and tips it up so that he is looking right at me. He gingerly wipes away the tears and softly kisses my forehead.

"Quite right," he says simply. With that he stands up and tucks my wild hair back behind my ears and kisses my hand. "You need your rest, I trust I will be seeing you again soon?" I nod as I close my eyes and drift back off into the seemingly eternal sleep.

A/N: Merry (late) Christmas! I'm sorry these chapters are taking so long to write, I'm doing the best I can! Thanks so much for getting me over 400 reads, this is crazy! Would you please take a moment to check out two other fanfics? My other story Geronimo and my friend's story Here I Stand. (Her username is magsterva)! Have a great rest of your Holiday Season!!!