Elemental Breezes

At first, the Earth was firey and red. Then watery, and blue. And then grass and green, and wind and white.

And suddenly life!

Four stood and stared, gazing at each other like scarecrows.

"Who are all of you?" asked the fire.

"Who are you?" asked the others.

"I'm Fire," he replied.

"I'm Water!" said the second one, smiling.

"I'm Earth," murmured the third.

"I'm Air," answered the last.

They looked around, seeing the first creatures of land crawl from the sea.

"Did we do this?" asked Water, watching the new beings. Fire stared down at the lapping blue liquid, stepping away.

"I don't know. But I don't want to be near that!" he exclaimed, shaking his head.

Water looked at him, confused.

"You don't like my ocean?" she asked, tilting her head. Fire glared at her, then looked to Air and Earth for help.

"Water, I think your ocean will put Fire out," Earth murmured, placing a hand on Water's shoulder. Water nodded, feeling bad over scaring Fire. Air floated up onto a little cloud and waved goodbye. Earth watched, then watched Fire suddenly disappear.

"I guess they had to go. Bye Earth," Water murmured, hurried into the ocean. Earth nodded, turned toward the newly formed mountains, and slipped into the tiny cracks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IYL RAYTINE