The Myth of Solomon

Key of Solomon? Where did you hear about that book? I see. Do you want to know about the 71 demons? No? Then what? Solomon? Of course dear. But do know that I'm not the one you should be asking about him. I know less than the King of Lust. Well, it's more a myth than a real person. Alright, I'll tell you the story.

Back, years before any of us were around, the kings of Hell were just finishing with the building of their kingdoms. Lucifer and the others knew that some humans liked making deals with demons. But only one of them needed nothing shy than love to make a deal with humans.

Asmodeus, the King of Lust, would often charm humans into making such a deal. When his deals were up, he would often cause heartache or terrible relationship troubles for his human lovers. But soon he found a human who continued to renew his deal with the King of Envy. His name was Solomon and he was one of the most powerful men in the human race.

Asmodeus spent several weeks watching Solomon, often neglecting his duties or meetings with Lucifer. Solomon, during the time, terminated his contract with Caileol, having used his fair share of the king's power.

What happened when the deal was terminated? Most of the kings were alright with their deals being cut. Asmodeus and Olletal were the only ones to cause minor but devastating emotional consequences. Sathanos resulted in physical troubles. I'll explain the kings at another time.

Around the third midweek of the Summer, Solomon recorded his mysterious watcher in his notes. He knew that creature who watched him each day but didn't call them out. It another week before Solomon summons Asmodeus to his study.

Why did he wait? He had recently been offered a contract by Olletal and had been thinking it over during the week.

Upon summoning the King of Lust, Solomon offered to make a contract with him. Asmodeus asking what he would like from him and was greeted to hear that all Solomon wanted was o use the king's power at any time during the contract's time.

Asmodeus then stated that he had always wondered what being a human was like and what kind of people he could find without charming them. Solomon told him that he could offer that, and more if that was what Asmodeus wished. It took a while, but finally, the contract was made.

Now, my dear, Asmodeus and Solomon had this deal set for two years. Once they were up, Solomon recorded his contract in his key and kept a cycle with the Lust king. If you run into Asmodeus, do ask him about the grand wizard. Of course my dear. Ask any of the kings of Hell if you see them. They all know the myth that is Solomon.