The Legend of the Chaotic War

Where did you find that journal? I haven't seen that in ages. I see you marked a page. Do you want to hear about it? Of course, you do, what am I asking? Alright, now this is a story that is not one to follow to the end.

It was many years ago when this war started. The current ruling family of the Chaos Creatures was split when a member tried to forcefully take the throne. Young Amire was growing tired of waiting for his father to give up the throne to him from old age, so one evening he hatched a plan to rid his entire family and take the throne.

It took a few days to plan out, but soon enough, he began his attack. Late after his family had gone to sleep, he snuck into his parents' room and prepared to murder his father. However, his younger sister had caught on to his plan and was waiting for him to strike. She shouted, waking her parents and bringing Amire's attention to her. She taunted him by stating he would never be able to catch her before she could leave the castle and wake the city below.

Even though she was fast, Amire was faster. Before she reached the castle doors, he had caught her and was prepared to slice her up right there. Unlike a cowering citizen, his sister fought back and bit him, sending venom pouring into his veins. Amire stumbled out of the castle, finding many citizens standing at the castle steps.

Seeing their prince wounded, they all feared that the royal family had been killed, but his sister walked out and shouted that her brother had attempted to kill her and their parents. Amire tried to deny this accusation, but his parents disowned him and made his sister Sakyenia the heir to the throne.

Amire declared that he would be back and he would take the throne for himself, as he was the rightful heir and his sister would the be last one to die.

He did indeed come back, this time with an army. Several other Chaos Creatures and Fallen had joined him, wanting to be of high power themselves. Sakyenia, however, was prepared for this and had her own army skilled enough to fight. She had also recently married Jackson, leader of the Fallen, and had no issue dispatching the smaller army.

Hmmm? What is it? Is Amire still trying to take back the throne? Of course, he is. He made a promise to himself and he planned to keep it until it was over. The war itself has died down, but that doesn't mean he hasn't stopped trying. But don't worry. He won't try and harm any of you, even if some of you think he might. Come now, what story do you want to hear next?