Chapter No. 18: Overall Douche Bag

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrated it! I ate so much! 

Dedication: TheCopperPen because I loved her comment!

Anybody buy the new One Direction album? I DID.

:)

***NEW UPDATED EVERY SUNDAY***

MKAY BYE.

***

Sofia's POV

I was seriously freakingout. I had no idea how in the world to make an ice cream cake. I could make a regular cake but seriously, an icecream cake? They don't teach us those things! So we were improvising and making a regular cake. 

"Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall!" Zayn said, rushing to stop the flower from spilling onto the floor. He caught the bowl and looked at Niall.

"I'm sorry!" he exploded, "I'm just really stressed out right now! I made Sofia cry and then that man at the supermarket rammed my shin with his trolley and I probably have a bruise there now–" Niall blubbered. Zayn stopped him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Niall, go take a nap. It's okay," Zayn told him. Niall nodded, sniffing before sulking off. Harry rushed into the kitchen right after Niall left with a determined face on.

"I am ready to bake," he said, pushing up his sleeves. Zayn had told me that Harry used to work in a bakery and I was more than pleased to have him help make the cake. "So what's the game plan?"

I pulled my hair back into a pony tail before responding, "I was thinking of making four individual cake parts so that we could stack two on two and lay them down next to each other so that the cake is as large as the old one." Harry nodded, grinning.

"Alright, smart idea. What do you want me to do?" he asked, grabbing an apron and putting it on. Zayn put the bowl of flower back onto the counter before grabbing an apron himself.

"Can you and Zayn make the cake mix? It's just a regular plain mixture. I'm going to make the buttercream filling that we will use to stick the cake together," I said.

"Like glue," Harry said. 

"Um, yeah, like glue," I said. Zayn gave him a look and he smiled back. 

"Hey Zayn, guess what?" Harry whispered really loudly. Zayn sighed.

"What, Harry?"

"I think I love you," Harry then smiled his creepy smile again. 

"Um," was all Zayn could say. 

"Okay so are we ready? We have the rest of today to make this cake because I'm giving it back to my boss tomorrow morning," I said, then I started calculating the hours. It was two in the afternoon at this point and we had until six tomorrow morning. So like sixteen hours. Psh who needs sleep?

I do …

And hyperventilation starts now. 

"Sofia? Sofs, it's okay. Don't worry! We will make this cake in time," Zayn said, putting his hands on my shoulders. I bit my lip as he looked into my eyes.

"What if his daughter doesn't like it? Or what if he finds out what I did to the old cake?" I asked. I seriously didn't want to cry once again today especially in front of Zayn. He probably already thought I was annoying considering this is like the third mess I've dragged him into.

"Calm down. You're a great chef and he's going to love it," Zayn said. "Okay?" I nodded, taking a deep breath. Zayn gave me a little smile and my stomach did a little twirly thing so obviously I had to kiss him on the cheek resulting in him blushing a little bit.