I'll Stay Babe: Contest No. 1

Hey lovies! So, here's the deal. I'm going to Canada for Fourth of July for a week (A/N Fourth of July is a U.S. holiday btw) and I am going to miss an update. Sooo, I thought of keeping you all busy with a contest!

You get to write a little short about the lads and my characters!

So what you can do:

-Write a little date or romantic scene with Zayn and Sofia or any other characters and my characters together (which can even be with Dec and his girlfriend Megan, Mona and Niall, Mona and Dec, even Sofia and another character if your heart desires it)

-Write a scene where Sofia officially meets the lads where they officially shake hands and all that jazz.

-Anything else you can think of including my characters and the lads.

Requirements:

-No more than three (3 for those of you who skim read and need to see the number) pages.

-Must include either Sofia, Mona, Dec, Ares, Alec . . . and One Direction of course.

Prize(s):

-1st Place ~ I will write a one-shot for you with any lad you want + a fan from me + I'll give you a shout out and recommend your story!

*You're short will be shown on this story to the wonderful fans of this story :)

-2nd Place ~ A fan from me + I'll give you a shout out and recommend your story!

-3rd Place ~ I'll give you a shout out and recommend your story!

How To Enter:

-Comment your entry below with the name of your short and the link.

-Or you can email it to me at: mizXXkiss@yahoo.com

***You have until July 28th to enter!***

JULY NOT JUNE. J-U-L-Y! Just so you don't get scared lol.

July

Good luck!

P.S. I hope this goes well . . . lol.