Chapter No. 23: Pasta Ood Man

Soooooo it's my bestie Katie's Birthday today! I did this last year as well haha. She got so embarassed when I told her how many people wished her a happy birthday last year.

So I suggest we embarass her again lol.

So I've recently been obsessed with iTunes if you wanted to know.

Dedication: YoltsTori because omg I loved her comment. It made me laugh for like a minute straight. REMEMBER if you leave a spiffing comment you could get a dedication. Just sayin'.

Also to anyone who has been affected or who knows someone who has been affected by the tornado in Oklahoma, I wish you all the best. I suffered from Sandy so I know how if feels. It feels pretty stupid, really.

OKAY GO AND READ YOU LITTLE LOVLIES!

AND COMMENT!

AND VOTE!

AND SPREAD WORLD PEACE (lol)

Bai

***

Sofia's POV

So I had been calling Mona for the past week because her and Dec had gone a-wall on me and weren't responding to me since Sunday. Ashna had calmed down and was just chilling in her sister's flat like she didn't have a care in the world as she chowed down on her Lasagna microwavable dinner. I on the other hand had been pretty panicked because Mona never disappeared, she always liked to be heard. Dec would disappear because that's how he would gather his thoughts but not Mo. She would just vent to someone. So I was kinda freaking out until I got her text.

hey sofs im fine. dont be worried about me im with dec, we're kinda talking things out. oh and tell ashna not to eat all my crips. MO

That's all I got after a week of non-stop worrying. So I had gone to school at around eight and work like usual on dish duty, because I was on a sort of probation after having insulted my boss's sixteen-year-old, but it was a Friday and I was free for the weekend. When I got home I plopped my stuff on the couch and headed into the kitchen. I was starving because I had skipped lunch to finish my work early to be able to get home at four instead of five. I raided the kitchen deflated to find that I only had some lettuce, three eggs, ketchup, orange juice, and leftover pancakes from one of my cooking classes I took at my college. My stomach growled again in protest, wanting a meal.

"Shut up, stomach. I'm working on it," I said. I checked my cabinets to find different assortments of crackers and tea packets. I mean seriously I wanted to be a chef yet my kitchen was pitiful with barely enough ingredients to make scrambled eggs. So I grabbed an apple that had suspicious bruises on it and walked into the living room to turn on the small measly television that I owned. As I chewed half-heartily on my beat-up apple and watched Law and Order, my phone started ringing.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone (which I still didn't really know how to use) and answered.

"Hello?"

"Sofia?" the voice of Zayn said back to me. I sat up and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said, putting my apple on the table.

"Hey so Louis invited Eleanor over today so I was wondering if you were free if uh maybe you wanted to meet her? Because ever since Liam broke up with Danielle she's been having to be alone with us and she keeps saying that she wants a friend and when I told her about you she really wanted to meet you because she says that all the girlfr–uh I mean friends of One Direction need to stick together–" Zayn rambled. I smiled at his adorableness.