Chapter No. 22: Ape-Shiz

OMG guys hey! So it's been a while, soz, but no worries I'm back :)

This story is getting cray-cray. Like Mona and Dec and Meagan . . . cray-zy.

QUESTION: What do you think Sofia's dream was about? It will come up later in the story ;)

Also how was everyone's March and April?? 

So someone commented on how I switch perspective a lot and I just wanna say sorry haha. I love switching perspective and I probs won't stop just because it helps me keep all the characters in the story although for this chapter I tried to limit it to just two people. You're welcome :)

Dedication: PinkChiffon SHE'S WRITING A STORY ABOUT THE SENIOR BABY PROJECT and the prologue is really good and I think you guys should go check it out it's called, "Baby Troubles."

All righty Ima shut up now.

Have fun reading :)

UNICORNS <3

LOL

***

Sofia's POV

When we opened the door, Ashna stood there with her mouth open and a horrified expression on her face. We could see behind her that the closet door was open and the angry muffled protests of Meagan were echoing around the flat.

"W-w-what is going on, Mona?!" Ashna whimper-screamed, her voice going up an octave. Mona let out a nervous laugh but I could tell she wanted to run back to the bathroom and puke again (she puked when she was under stress.)

"I-I um well you see . . .," she trailed off when we heard another voice pipe into the conversation.

"Mona? What are  . . .?" It was Dec, of course. I turned around to see Dec standing by Niall who looked a little smug I might add. Dec looked pretty confused.

"Why don't we all go inside before we start making the neighbours suspicious," I suggested. No one verbally replied but we all filed into the flat, shutting the door. Meagan let out another frustrated squeal and Dec looked at the closet confused. The look of shock that filled his light features was almost humorous until he went over to the closet, saw Meagan tied up, and cast Mona a hard glare.

"Why is Meagan tied up in your closet?" Dec asked, anger seeping through his words. He bent down and picked Meagan up into a standing position. She looked murderous. Her hair was all messed up and her mouth and legs were tied up and she had hand-cuffs securing her wrists behind her back.

Mona stood there, everyone's gaze on her. Her eyes were wide like a deer in headlights and her eyes started to water.

"Well?" Dec asked. Meagan made a sound of protest so Dec ripped off the tape from her mouth.

"Declan! Thank God you're here! That girl attacked me! I came here looking for you and she went berserk, cornering me in the closet then tying me up!" Meagan wailed. I frowned. That's not what Mona told me.

"You what?!" Dec exclaimed, looking incredulously at Mona who was on the verge of crying.

"No! She attacked m-me! She came in here l-looking for you and she blamed me for breaking you t-two up! She thought we were having an affair and went ape-shiz on me! I have battle wounds!" Mona exploded! A few angry tears escaped her eyes which were glaring holes in Meagan's skull. 

"Ape-shiz?" I heard Liam mutter in the background.

"It's practical," Louis responded.