The Double Date

Dominic's P.O.V.

We are on our way to this double date.  Jayden and I decided to do something nice for our girls since it was Christmas. Let me tell ya how Jenae' surprised me. She got me this FIE ass watch that I got on right now.  This bitch clean.  I love it.  She got us matching shirts too but this damn watch got me feeling like one of the guys you see on TV with the big office and a huge window that let ya see the whole city. I love it. I didn't think she was gon get me shit after all the little situations we had going on.  I got her a necklace and a promise ring, and got us some matching t-shirts. 

For the date we decided to take the girls to Fugiyamas where the people cook in front of you. I know the girls will like that. 

We pulled up to Fugiyamas and we got out.  We walked in and a woman was standing at a podium with a notebook.  "Hi how are you guys doing tonight?" The woman said. 

"Hello." We all said in unsion. 

"How many?" The woman asked. 

Jayden stepped forward . I have a reservation.  Under the name Jayden Parks ." he said. 

"Ok." She searched the notebook.  "Ok I found you.  Jayden, you are reserved for four people is that right?"

"Yes ma'am. That's us ." he said.

"Okay. Follow me." She said.  Jayden grabbed Shenika's hand and I grabbed Jenae's.

"Look at big bro making reservations and stuff." Jenae' said.

"I swear girl.  He think he doing something." Shenika said back.  They laughed. 

"Here you are." She said placing menus on the table. 

I pulled out a chair for Jenae'. "Sit here baby. " I said. 

"Thank you." She said. 

I sat in my seat and pulled her chair close to mine and put my arm around her.  She giggled. 

"Um is y'all gon be freaking on this stove tonight?" Shenika said. 

"We might! What you think bae?" Jenae' asked me. 

I licked my lips. "If you want to. I ain't never gon turn down this." I said rubbibg my hand up her thigh. 

Jayden looked at us like "I know you didn't."

"Bro.  Y'all can't be serious up in here man." He said.

Jenae' started laughing.  And I just smirked.  Then the waitor came.

"Hi. My name is Michael. Do you know what you'd like to order?" He asked taking out his pin and little notebook. 

"Um we haven't decided yet but I'd like to order a drink if that's okay." Jenae' said in a sweet voice .

"Yes that's fine.  What would you like?" He said looking down at her.  In my opinion he was looking a little too interested but ima let it slide.

"I'd like a Pink Lemonade." she said. 

"Ok.  And you?" He asked me. 

"A Sprite." I said. 

"How about you?" He asked Shenika. 

"I'd like a Coke."

"And how about you sir?" He asked Jay. 

"I'll take a beer." He said nonchalantly. We all looked at Jayden. 

"This boy done lost his damn mind. Um Michael he'll have a Sprite." Jenae' said. 

"Um. Are you sure he said a beer?" He asked unsure.