Is this the end?

Shenika's P.O.V.

Hey y'all . Its Shenika . I'm pretty sure Jenae' has told y'all all about me. Its all true . I'm the SEXY SUCCULENT bestfriend of Jenae' Wilson. Haha I crack myself up , but anyways I'm single ; the best thing about me and Jenae's relationship was that we could both relate to that... Not anymore. She has Dominic now... I'm happy for her and everything but I don't know. He's seems cool and everything but ever since he got to school all things have been about is Dominic... And the word on the street is Dominic and his family are NO GOOD.

Someone told me ( I ain't gon drop no names ) that Those Carter's have a criminal record probably a mile long, they probably don't even have the same dad. My opinion personally is that Jenae' don't need to get serious with a dude that can ruin her reputation.

It was 6:00 A.M. I was tired as hell. I had to get up and get ready for school. Monday mornings are the WORST. Ugh.

I got up and took a hot shower so I could wake myself up. After showering I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I wore a blue Aeropostale shirt , khaki shorts , and a white pair of all-stars. I grabbed my bag and my white sweater and headed towards the kitchen.

My mama doesn't work until about 8:00 so she's still in the bed sleep. I placed my bag and sweater down on the chair and popped some waffles in the toaster.

After about 4 minutes the waffles were done. I put the waffles on a plate and got some syrup..

In the middle of eating my phone buzzed. It was a text from Nae'.

" Dominic on his way to pick you up. He taking us to school , so be ready."

How she know I ain't wanna ride the bus? Shiiid ion wanna ride no bus so let me stop flexing. Haha.

After about 15 minutes of waiting I was about text Jenae' and ask where the hell that nigga is but as soon as I picked up the phone I heard a horn honk. I looked out the window and saw Dominic's car. His car was very nice. He ain't got no job so how the hell can he afford a car like that ?

I put on my sweater and grabbed my bag and key and made my way out the door. I got in the backseat because I know Jenae' would want to sit up front.

"Goodmorning" he said.

"Morning" I said. I wasn't really in the mood for conversation with this nigga.

"You good?" He said looking back at me.

"Yeah." I said. I thought to myself for a second and decided to ask him some questions. "I do have a question though."

"Whats good?" He said.

" How can you afford all this stuff?" I said.

"What you mean?" He said confused.

I rolled my eyes. " I mean how can you afford all this? You wear nothing but Hollister and Polo. This car is 2013. You ain't got no job so where is all this money coming from?!"

He was quiet for a quick second. "I started working when I was 13 years old because my dad isn't around." He put the car in reverse and backed out of my driveway and turned on the radio.

I knew there was something he wasn't telling me.

When we pulled up to Jenae's house he honked and she came right out. Mr. James was coming out behind her , he's her mom's boyfriend. Him and Jenae' get along good surprisingly. He gave her some money and they went seperate ways and Jenae' got in the car.

As soon as she got in the car before she could even speak to me Dominic grabbed her by her face and showered her with kisses like he hasn't seen her in forever. They were just together yesterday!