Funeral Day

Up top are the the outfits that Jenae' and Dominic wore to the funeral.

Dominic's P.O.V.

Today was the day. December the 13th. The day I'd say goodbye to my bestfriend. I've lost a few friends, but I'd have to say losing Lj hurt my heart the worst. I feel empty on the inside. Growing up there was never a moment where Lj ass wasn't at my crib. He was the brother we didn't ask for but we loved to death anyways .

As I put on my necklace I looked at the pictures of all of us hanging on the wall in Lj's room. I laughed to myself at all the memories. There was a picture from when Marcus, Jermaine, Lj, John and I were little. It was Halloween. We were the ninja turtles. Ofcourse John ass had to be a damn Power Ranger cause there were only four ninja turtles.

I took my phone out of my pocket and took pictures of all the pictures of us on the wall. They were memories I never want to forget. I took one last look at the pictures and made my way out into the living room when I heard a knock at the door and my mom say "Dom, come on we heading out."

When I got out to the living room everyone was ready to walk out the door. Jenae' was just walking out of the bathroom. She looked good. She had on a black dress that was see through at the top, a black leather jacket, and some black heels. Her legs looked even better when she had on heels. She had her long hair down. All I could do was stare.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand making a soft smile. "You good?" She whispered.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok, Marcus yall can ride with Ghanel. Dom and Jenae' can ride with me."

Everyone made their way outside and got into cars.

"Princess you can sit up front with me." My mom said to Jenae'.

"Ok." She said and everyone got in.

Jenae's P.O.V.

When we pulled up to the church I just let out a deep breath. I'd never been to a funeral before, and the first one I go to is my boyfriend's bestfriend.. I guess you can imagine how I'm looking like a lost sheep.

When we got out I walked around to Domininc. All I could do was wrap my arm around him. Even with my heels on he was still taller than me.

He kissed my forehead and we all walked into the church. It was crowded.We sat on the front row that was reserved for immediate family. I'm not even gonna lie I tried to sit in the back row. We all know that was an epic fail. Dom grabbed my hand and gave me the sad eyes, and I took my ass to the front.

Seeing the body just gave me the chills but what really started to make me sad was seeing the hurt on everyone's faces. Beside the casket was a big picture of who I assume is Lj. He was very handsome. He reminded me of Lance Gross.

Dom pulled me closer and I just rubbed his thigh to assure him everything is okay. I could see he was breathing heavy the way his chest was moving up and down.

Then a older man black man who resembled TD Jakes came up to the podium next to the casket.

"Good morning everybody. I'm glad to see all the beautiful faces that came out to say their last good byes to Lj. He was a good boy. Unfortunately our God called his son home. I know Lj wouldn't want us to be crying right now."

***

After a few people came up to sing and a few speakers the man came back up. "Before we end this service there was someone that I know Lj would want to speak today. So Dominic can you please come forward."