Jenae's P.O.V.

I was in the bed knocked out , snoring and all until I hear my phone ringing:

" I don't want nobody but you , kissing

On my tattoos , and I don't nobody but

Me .. Watching you fall asleep. We

Better stop playing games , before we

mess around and someone gets hurt

I don't nobody but you kissing on my

tattoos , nobody but you.. "

I open my eyes and look at the clock. It was 11:30 .. Who the hell is this? It better not be Shenika , she always calling late trying to converse .

I rolled over and looked at the screen , I squinted my eyes because of the brightness of the light . The first thing I saw was "Him <3"

I answered. I know I probably sounded horrible but ain't nobody tell his ass to wake me up out of my sleep !

"Hello?" I said

" You sleep?" He said

NOT NO DAMN MORE NIGGA.

" I'm up , whats going on?" I said leaning up .

" I'm outside."

" What?!" I said shocked . I almost fell out my damn bed. Why is he outside?!

" Come outside." He said and hung up.

"Hello?" I looked at my phone. This nigga hung up .

I got up and put on some socks and my nike slides. I already had on some long pajama pants and a tank top. I grabbed my jacket out the closet , it always gets a little cold at night.

I walked to my mama room . She was knocked out . So I walked outside .

When I stepped off the porch I saw Dominic. He looked so tired . He still had on his clothes from earlier. A red long sleeve Hollister shirt , some dark blue true religion jeans , and white jordans . I guess after coming back from West Palm Beach he went home , got his car and came straight here.

He looked really tired. His wavy hair was up and curly . His facial hair was starting to come in and his eyes looked like he hadn't slept in a while. In a way he still looked sexy though.

" Dom its late. Whats going on?" I said as I folded my arms over my chest , it was a little colder than what I thought I would be. " Did everything go ok with your dad?"

His fists clenched when I mentioned his dad. He spoke no words . He just grabbed me and hugged me like it would be the last time.

I lifted his face so I could look into his eyes. " Domininc you have to talk to me so I can know whats wrong." I really didn't want him to get upset but he wouldn't answer me! So I had to ask .. " Is it your dad ?"

" He's not my dad!" He got a little loud. " A dad wouldn't leave his pregnant wife behind with two other kids. Do you know what its like to grow up without a dad Jenae'?" He looked at me like I was stupid. " My dad didn't teach me how to ride a bike , or tie my shoe , or play hoops , and all that other shit. Kids would pick on us cause our dad wasn't around. My mama had to work two jobs for us just to make it . My brothers and I made a decision to hit the streets and be dough boys to help our mama. And from then on we stacked that cash and mama and never had to worry about money after that . And when things got tight with the feds and when other dough boys got crazy we dipped . All that because that nigga wasn't around. That nigga ain't NEVER cared about us , but now all of a sudden after 16 years he wanna win the Best Father of the Year Award. Nah bruh. Ion got no daddy." A tear fell from his eye.