Panic! at the Disco (Luke & Ruby)

Backstage passes. They were getting backstage passes. As in, going backstage to meet the band and hang out with them and then stand on stage to watch them perform. Ruby just couldn’t contain herself. She bounced up and down in her car seat, singing along to the songs Luke played (all Panic! songs of course.) 

They hung out in a hallway for a while, playing games on Luke’s phone while they waited with a little group of other fans. Ruby had all of their attention as she belted out song after song as Luke played them on his phone. 

“Wow, you know the lyrics better than I do.” A voice said from behind her. She gasped, whirling around to face Brendon, eyes wide and mouth open. He knelt down in front of her and smiled. “Hi.”

“You’re Brendon Urie!” Ruby threw her arms around his neck in a big hug. “Hello!” 

He laughed, patting her on the back as he lifted her up. “What’s your name?”

“Ruby. My daddy calls me Ruby Bug.” She pointed towards Luke, who smiled and waved slightly. “He bought tickets for me because it’s my birthday.” She pointed towards the red glittery tutu she was wearing. “He bought this too. So that I would have something to wear for the concert. Because I have to look nice when I meet you.” She grinned proudly. 

“You look very nice. And you sounded very nice too. Do you want to sing with us on stage?” Ruby nodded eagerly. Brendon laughed. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do.” He waved down one of the crew members. “We’ll probably need to get you noise cancelling headphones too.” 

“Can I play the drums too?”

Brendon laughed, setting her back down on her feet. “You’re ambitious.”

“You have no idea.” Luke muttered, shaking his head in amusement.