Introduction

Ever since Harry stumbled into Rough Patch, Louis couldn't get him out of his head, whether it's teasing him about his music taste, or trying to see the blush that creeps over his face, or making the dimple in his cheek make an appearance.

Or the one where Louis works at a record store, Harry works at a radio station, and they bicker about music. They tease and it is totally cute.

*

Content warnings:

smut (boyxboy), substance and alcohol use, slow burn kind of romance, light Dom/sub

*
The playlist for this story is in my bio, please check it out! Here is some artwork that people who have loved the story have done!

* The playlist for this story is in my bio, please check it out! Here is some artwork that people who have loved the story have done!

Credit: youfatmotherfvcker

Credit: SunflowerGoat

*
Author's Note:

This story was originally supposed to just be a small one shot but it kind of took on a life of its own and I wrote the first couple sections of it in two sittings. It felt really good to write, so I hope everyone likes it.

The story takes place in a made up town while they're in college. I don't know anything about the UK university system, so that's all American. Sorry if it's confusing or anything.

As per usual, if you'd like to write a description or make a cover for this story, please feel free to message me.

Don't forget to comment, that's my favorite part of posting stories - seeing what everyone has to say about each chapter!

All my love,

Please enjoy