Chapter 12

Arthur's pov
My father is such and idiot , how could he not let my own cousins stay . Can't he see that they might be the little family I have left . I'm so frustrated I stomp off until I hear my cousins conversation . They say how long ago they were crowned kings and queens and how they will find them . I feel so sad that I'm going to help to them . My mom would of had done that so I'm following her steps . When I get outside I see that they are fighting against an army I'm about to help them when I see that a knight helps but he ends up seriously injured . They end up making a 50 men army fall in just 5 minutes . When Emma checks for her brother and sister I see that she is bleeding a lot and Edmund noticed too but she told him to keep going . When they are almost in the village Emma falls from her horse and I run as fast as possible to her . I lift her up and bring her to our medic in the court Gaius.

" Gaius please help me she is bleeding and just passed out !" I shout

He immediately help me to his house while her brother and sister come behind us .

Gaius works on her and tells us that she will be fine and that she might take some time to wake up so we leave her to rest while I guide my cousins to my room .

"Look I know my father didn't treat you right at all , but I'm going to change that . You will be staying here with me and if you would like to , you can sleep in the bed.

" Thank you so much , you don't know how much it means to us , my name is Lucy "

She runs to me and hugs me . I'm shocked at first but I hug her back , the presence of a child makes me smile .

"Thank you , my name is Edmund "

I let them both sleep at my bed since they had been sleeping in the ground for 1 week . And for the first time in years I'm not that boy that thinks that he is better than anyone . I let them sleep in my bed and I on the floor.

--- next day ---

I wake up and see that my cousins already woke up to go to see their sister . I get out but don't get that far because my father stops me by shouting .

"What's wrong with you , I send them  out because of my personal reasons , I do not want them here so get them out ! " He shouts .

"Can't you see that they are my little family I have left ! , my aunt can tell me what my mother died of or what happened to her ! " I shout , I'm so frustrated I just walk off ignoring what he is telling me .

When I get to Gaius small house I see Edmund and Lucy crying their eyes out .