Chapter 8

Peter's pov
When we get there I see Aslan has a message for us because he moves his head signaling us to go to a room .
"Okay I have something to explain to you" he says , we nod signaling for him to continue
" Okay since you were gone for so long people had to chose a king and a queen so they decided on Queen Evelyn and king jack . Evelyn is Emma's first mother "we all had a look like what are you talking about ?
" well when Emma was in Evelyn's stomach , Evelyn decided that it was for the better that she wasn't born in a troubled land so she found the perfect woman on your world and by act of magic she passed it to your mother " he explained .

Emma's pov
So if what Aslan is saying is true then I do have a real mother ! A one that loves me ! Before I have the chance to stand up and go running out to my mothers arms Aslan starts talking again
" That gold dress represents how bright you are to this kingdom , tonight we will have a dinner for you to meet them , but let me tell you Emma that man Jack was never good for this kingdom and it's not your real father . I'm stunned but I have to move on .

--- time elapse to the dinner ---
Emma's pov
I get ready with a dress Susan led me from her room it's beautiful light pink dress. I get to the dinning room and see my mother , I see her open her arms and I run into them and give her a tight hug. We ate dinner and have a lot of fun meeting each other but Aslan was right Jack was no good .