Chapter 7

A/N- I know it's short and sorry for any mistakes. I haven't looked through it so tell me about the mistakes please!
_________________________________________________________________________________

How could Zylen be in charge of this big of a pack. Just by looking at it looked like there was more than two hundred people. What made it worse was that I was shy, and I mean really shy! I was petrified, and was only able to stare at the crowd in front of me.

Hannah knew this and whispered to me, "You'll be okay you don't have to say anything I promise." Then she smiled at me.

Zylen then stopped and turned to me so I was facing them. After situating me Zylen said, "This is Cara but you all will address her as Luna and yes she is a human. As you can see she is hurt and needs to rest so please be quick with the questions."

I looked at Hannah and whisper/yelled, "Questions?!" I then turned to Zylen and asked, "Zylen I'm not feeling to good can we go?" It wasn't a lie.

"Sweetheart not now." Zylen replied.

"Let me rephrase that, if you don't want throw up all over you we have to leave now."

At that thought he turned the wheelchair around and Hannah, Zylen, and I started to head back to Zylen's house.

                                       ° ° °

When we arrived a man was in the living room watching T.V. when he noticed us he got up from his seat and tackled/hugged Hannah onto the couch.

"My love i've missed you so much!" He then placed a kiss on her lips.

"I've missed you to!" She then returned the kiss.

They got up off of the couch and walked hand in hand to me and Zylen.

"Cara this is my mate Cole, he's Alpha Zylen's beta." Cole held his hand out and we shook hands.

I smiled seeing that when they looked at eachother they truly did love eachother.

"Are you the amazing luna that I've heard so much about?" Cole said with the biggest smile.

"Well it depends what exactly have you heard about me?"

Cole laughed. "All good things all good things."

"Well then I'm not the luna." He laughed again.

"It was nice to meet you miss luna."

"You can call me Cara mister beta."

"And you can call me Cole." He smiled down at me.

Zylen looked between me and Cole. He pushed me away from Cole and Hannah. "Cara, we need to talk."

"What is there to talk about?"

He walks infront of me. "Well, I've decided to let you see your parents. But only to tell them your moving in with me. After that, you can see or talk to them anytime. You can also go back to school, you just have to stay with me."

I smile. I pull him into a kiss, sparks shoot through me.

"Thank you, thank you so much" Zylen's eyes widen and I laugh at the action. "Do I affect you that much?"

He blushes slightly before he says, "I was planning on us to see them tomorrow. What do you think?"

"That would be amazing!"

"Remember, were going to tell them that your going to stay with me for now on."

I put a serious face on trying not to smile. "Yes sir." He pushes me back into the living room. I had a big smile on my face.