Chapter 4

Sorry for the mistakes. NOT EDITED.

— — — — — • — — — — —

After school I went straight home. I kept on thinking about that boy. He had dirty blond hair and was about six feet tall with green eyes. Which I thought was hot because I have a thing for tall people even though I'm pretty short, I am five foot six. I didn't get the boys name though which made me feel sad,for some reason I felt like I needed to get know him.

I walked home from school today because I didn't have a car and I didn't want to call home and ask my mom to pick me up. When I got home no one was home. I didn't call because I felt like my parents have had enough of me so I started working on my homework. After I got done with my homework I called Hannah to see if I could come over, I texted my mom telling her were I was going, and then I started heading to Hannahs house. We only hung out for a couple hours before my mom texted me to come home. It pretty dark outside, Hannah's house was only six blocks from my house so I just walk back home.

I see something out of the corner of my eye and jolt my head around to see what it is but nothing was there. I just keep walking towards my house. When I was just three blocks away I feel a hand cover my mouth and I try to scream the person pulls me towards a car so I start to struggle but they are to strong and hold me to tight. The person puts me in their car and I see his fist come towards my head and it hits my head then everything goes black.

                                                    °°°

I wake up in a room that I don't recognize. Then the memories of last night come crashing down on me. A guy walks in and I say "Who the hell are you?" I ask. He just stays, silent I then say "Where the hell am I?"

He then says "He will be here soon."

"Who the hell is 'he' exactly?"

"You will just have to wait and find out," He waits for a second to say "we have taken all of your stuff so no use looking for any of it."

"Wait what exactly did I do to deserve this?" I ask. The guy just leaves.

I wait for about an hour until someone comes in. I look to see who it is.

"Alex?"

He just glares at me and comes towards me. When he is finally in front of me, he grabs my arm to pick me up he squeezes my arm very tight while picking me up. He has brown hair and blue eyes he's about five foot ten. "Ow your hurting me!" I say to him.

He then says, "I meant to sweetheart." he said it in an annoyed tone. I cringe at the nickname even though I would usually love it but this time it was different. He lets go of me and pulls back his fist I try to dodge it but I'm not as quick as him. His fist connects with my stomach making me drop to the ground cradling my stomach the blow knocked the air out of me. When I hit the ground he pulls back his leg, and kicks me. His eyes then turn black and he kicks me again in the stomach. He then turns into an abnormally huge brown wolf. It was bigger way bigger than a wolf but not as big as a bear.

The wolf stalks toward me and opens it's mouth and bites down on my leg. I scream in pain while he bites down harder. He finally releases my leg. He starts to come towards me again he lifts his paw up and scratches my side. I then hear the door being hit. After the door being hit a second time it crashes down and Alex turns around. He starts to attack the person at the door.

I start to feel the pain in my stomach and it feels like I broke a rib. I look at my stomach and see three claw marks they look deep enough for stitches. I look at the fight happenning in front of me. My vision starts to blur and I see Alex drop to the ground. The guy who I saw at school who has green eyes starts to come towards me and I black out.