Chapter 6

A/N- Sorry for the mistakes. I haven't read through it thoroughly.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my God! He bit me! He actually bit me!

That was all I could think partly because I couldn't think of anything else except for the pain on my neck. My heart hammered so fast in my chest that it slightly hurt. I started to breath faster than normal.

"Calm down Cara, just breath."

"I am breathing dumb ass!"

"Then just calm down!" He moved off of me and pulled me up to a sitting position.

He went in front of me and leaned in. He grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. It distracted me from the pain and soon the pain just became a slight tingling sensation in my neck. I pulled away from him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I ask.

"I'm trying to make you feel better. Distract you from the pain." He replied. "Did it work?" I could tell he knew the answer.

"Yes."

"Um.... Did I tell you that when you get marked the mate-pull gets stronger as well...." He knew I was going to be mad. "and I can also tell if you leave."

The pain came back but it was bearable. I calm myself down. "Is it bleeding?" At least I tried to calm down but it didn't work and I was still furious. His hand goes to touch the mark he gave me. I move away from him. "Don't touch me!" He brings his hand back. I touch the mark. It wasn't bleeding very much. "Do you have a bandage?" I say through gritted teeth.

"I will be right back." He starts to leave but he stops in front of the door and turns around. "Stay here and stay safe." He commanded me. I then realize that I was standing and after he said that I sit down immediately. Why was I listening to him? He then leaves.

I then remember that there was a window behind me. I go towards the window. The room I was in was on the second level. I look out the window. If I jumped out the window I wouldn't get hurt badly but if I did get hurt it would only be minor. I open the window and feel the air on my face. I climb onto the edge of the window I sit down. I could hear someone fumbling to open the door. It was probably Zylen. Before he opened the door I jumped. I land on the ground and roll. I see Zylen look out the window, he looked furious. He pulls himself back inside.

I get up and start running as fast as I could. The house was right next to the woods so I run to the woods.

I see a treebranch that I could jump up onto. I love climbing trees so it was very easy for me to climb to a reasonable height where no one would notice me and I could see them. I was light enough that I could also jump onto another branch on a different tree easily. I wait patiently on the branch I was on. I then see two handsome men run past the tree I was in I hold my breathe. Zylen soon comes after them but instead he was taking this time.

He stopped for a minute then called out, "Jason, Brian come here!" They hurry back to Zylen. He then looks up the tree I was in I push myself up against the tree hoping he won't see me. He looked straight up at me and said to them, "Help me get this bitch out of the tree." They looked up and Zylen started to climb.

"I am not a bitch you are a son of a bitch though."

I got up from my position and jump onto another branch on a different tree. I hear it creak a little bit and jump onto a different branch that was more sturdy. It carried my weight easily and I started to climb higher in the tree I was in. I then could see that one of the guys then started to climb up the tree I was in. That was when I started to panicky because, one, he was way faster then me at climbing trees and, two, there was no where for me to go the tree I was in was far away from the others except for the one I was just at but Zylen was already at the branch I was just at and he was about to jump onto the tree I was in. I was trapped. Zylen then jumped onto the tree I was in and started to climb up to me. He was under the guy who was amazing at climbing trees. An idea came to my head. It was crazy but it was an idea. I get ready to jump.