° • CHAPTER 1 • °

It was the first day at your new university.

You woke up later than usual so you had to hurry up to take the bus on time. While zipping your black jeans you let out a sigh
"Damn I hate going to university, i feel sick whenever people start a conversation with me..I want to quit."

You got off the bus and headed to your class, ignoring your classmates.

Everyone stared at you so you felt really uncomfortable, but you just sat down on your seat keeping your eyes on the grey floor.

"Good morning students. I'm Mrs. Kim, i'll be teaching math instead of Mr. Kang today. Please take your notebooks."

You were resting your head on the table kinda dozzing off.

Teacher: "Let's do some exercises, so.. who wants to come first?"
That moment, everyone turned their heads toward you, so the teacher suggested "Y/n, you're the new student, right? Why don't you come and solve this equation?"

You then noticed some girls smirking, but you just gave them a quick stare and got up without saying a word.

Later you found out they are the school bullies.

After the lesson, you were about to head to the bathroom as you felt someone poking your shoulder.

Se Yeon: "Hey! Where do you think you're going? Let's talk a little bit, new student."

"I don't want to. Now excuse me." You were kind of annoyed so you tried to walk away but they wouldn't let you be.

Chang Mi: "Hey!! Don't forget that this is just the beginning, you better listen to us" by hearing this you let out a long sigh and walked away while they were still shouting as you were already gone.
Honestly, you were scared but tried not to show it.

"What would they want from me? Ugh. As if i haven't millions of problems myself already.." you sighed heavily.

You were just sick of everything.
You just wanted to be left alone so you could die without anyone knowing.
You never cared about having a good career or be in a relationship. Well, to be honest you did, when everything was still fine.