0.42 | tease

everyone was gathered at the backyard, sitting at the table while juyeon and sangyeon were getting the rest of the food ready

"siyeon" hyunjae called out, "can you get me a bottle of soju from the fridge?"

the girl nodded and stood up before going back into the house and into the kitchen.

siyeon walked over to the fridge, opening it and grabbing out a bottle of soju. she froze when she suddenly felt two hands on her waist, "hello"

she let out a breath of relief when she heard the voice, "you scared me" she closed the fridge before turning around and facing the boy she calls her boyfriend

"i seem to do that a lot" he chuckled lightly, putting his hands by his side then proceeding to notice the oversized t-shirt she wore above, "is that my shirt?"

she looked down and nodded, "it was oversized so. i have shorts under anyways" she shrugged, of course not thinking much of it, "does it bother you?"

"no" he leaned down to her height, with a cheeky smile on his face, "it looks cute on you"

siyeon laughed before she placed the bottle on the counter and looking back at chanhee. she placed her hands on his shoulders, tilting her head and kissing him.

chanhee smiled as he kissed her back, arms wrapping around her waist. they two couldn't hide the smiles on their face.

"yah" a voice called out. chanhee bit down on siyeon's lip on accident and she pushed him away, "yah!"

the boy that had just walked in, staring at the two confused, "uh..? what are you guys doing?"

siyeon took her hand off her lip, despite feeling pain still, "nothing?"

"yah..nothing" chanhee rubbed the back of his neck, wanting to check up on siyeon

kevin just looked at the two weirdly before grabbing the bowl of fried rice that was on the counter and walking away.

when he was out of sight, chanhee turned towards siyeon immediately, "oh my god. are you okay? i'm so sorry"

"is it bleeding?" she asked. he nodded before grabbing a paper towel from the counter and placing it on her lip