0.41 | game

siyeon woke up the next morning; no one in the room with her

siyeon woke up the next morning; no one in the room with her. she lazily stretched out for her phone on the bedside table and saw the time; 1 pm.

"even on vacation i won't wake up early" siyeon let out a sigh as she put her phone down and dragged herself out of her bed, going into the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. both yeri and doyeon weren't in the room so just assumed that they had gotten up earlier than her

the girl brushed her teeth quickly and her hair as well before dressing in somewhat presentable clothes; she didn't know what they were doing today.

she wore jeans and a green plaid flannel with it.

siyeon walked out of her room and walked downstairs, seeing everyone doing the own thing. she walked into the kitchen finding sunwoo on his phone.

siyeon sneaked up behind him and smacked his head, "yah! you-" he was about to curse but didn't once he saw siyeon. he just scoffed instead, "you still wake up late even on vacation"

she laughed, "you know me" she took a seat next to him, elbows on the table

"loser" he teased her with a grin on his face. she shook her head in disappointment before grabbing the waffle off of his plate, "yah-!"

"bye loser!" she took a bite before getting out of the seat and leaving the kitchen with his waffle in her hand still since she was going to finish it

sunwoo momentarily forgot what she and chanhee had did yesterday. he let out smile looking at the plate in front of him, "that girl makes me crazy"

siyeon walked to the living room where sangyeon, eric, and chanhee were playing video games.

chanhee then noticed the girl walk in, "hey siyeon. good-" he stopped and looked at the time on his phone, "afternoon"

she chuckled lightly before sitting next to him, "what are we doing today?"

"juyeon's going to barbecue. spend time at the backyard basically" sangyeon informed her, "a few of them went back to the store to grab a few things they forgot yesterday"