0.49 | not apologizing

the ride home was awkward and silent

daeyeol had came to pick up bomin, yeri, doyeon, and eric which was fine since they were all passed out and he just prayed no one puked in his car

jacob took haknyeon, kevin, hyunjae, and sunwoo this time.

juyeon drove with siyeon, chanhee, changmin, younghoon, sangyeon.

siyeon sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window. the rest sat in the back, sangyeon's head resting on chanhee's shoulder.

siyeon had her airpods in her ears, music blasting and drowning out everything.

juyeon knew she was uncomfortable and probably didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. he reached over and placed his hand over her's. she jumped in shock and looked over at juyeon, "it's okay.." he mouthed

"yah! my girlfriend!" chanhee shouted, reminding the boy but juyeon ignored him as he patted her hand and pulled away, focusing on the road again

siyeon looked back at chanhee, glaring at him. he gulped and looked down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*

after the ride home, juyeon dropped siyeon off and chanhee insisted on staying with her.

he didn't argue and let them go.

chanhee and siyeon sat in her room on her bed awkwardly.

siyeon suddenly stood up and walked out of her room into her bathroom. she returned to the room with two things in her hand.

she set them on her bed and stood in front of chanhee. she put an antibiotic cream on his cheek, he flinched at the touch but she just continued to apply it.

"changmin cleaned most of it.." she muttered as she closed the tube and put a small bandaid on his cheek but stared at the corner of his lips. she let out a sigh, "why'd you guys fight? why?"

chanhee was disappointed himself. he couldn't believe him and his best friend were fighting just because of siyeon and he didn't want to blame her and he wasn't. he was blaming himself.