6

“What?” my eyes widened, turning my head towards him again.

And suddenly his expression turned awkward again, his cheeks were blushed in red already- WAIT WHAT?

“Ah... I'm sorry... I- I- I'm just joking around, don't mind about it,”

I could see how shy he was when he said it, and now look at his own reaction. I could see he was cringing at himself by those gestures that seemed not lively anymore. He shook his head a few times before looking down, shyly playing with his fingers.

I chuckled seeing him like this. “Yah, Mark Lee.”

Yep, that was Mark Lee.

“Ah I'm really sorry again, noona, I didn't mean it, really, really!”

“How much really are you going to say again?” I giggled. “Listen. Everyone in NCT is really attractive by themselves, including you, including my brother. I've been admiring everyone equally since all of you are damn talented and drop-dead gorgeous! How can I even choose a bias in that 20 guys? Putting aside Jaemin HAHA,”

I patted his shoulder, trying to console him from his shyness uwu. “I admire all of you guys, don't worry. I'm not being biased,”

Mark slowly opened his mouth, “No... I didn't mean it like that...”

“Hm?” I lifted an eyebrow.

“I... I... I-" he was stuttered, even worse.

“What do you mean-" before I cut off his words, he continued,

“I like you noona!”

“WHAT?!”

*

“And now that Canadian boy is currently crushing on you, is that what you mean?”

“Yes,” I laid my head on the table before raising it back. “Can you imagine that?”

Dahye was shocked. “I'm speechless by the way. How can that famous, cutie watermelon boy crushes on a girl who isn't that successful in writing?”

“Shut the frick up. At least I'm Jaemin's sister,”

Dahye chuckled. “Using your brother again. Duh,”

I sipped my coke again before laying back my head on the table. “I still can't believe it until now and I wonder if Jaemin knows about this,”

“I guess he doesn't. When you told me how it happens... it seems like he planned to meet you secretly,” Dahye grabbed another fries into her mouth. “The food containers aren't the actual point of meeting at all. It's just an excuse,”

My head was still on the table, while my mind had flew away so far. Thinking back about a guy named Lee Minhyung that was born in 99, lives in Vancouver and is Canadian, a famous rapper from a famous boy group, liKeS mE? Impossible.

“Yah Jaehwa, stop overthinking about it. Maybe... it's going to be fine,”

“Maybe it's going to be fine if I’m dead; BUT NOW UGH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO- Omg.”
Dahye was still calm, continuing to chew on the fries. “Calm your ass down, sis. It's just a sudden love triangle. Sometimes, it's normal.”

“Normal your ass. I'm crushing on a famous artist and now? Another artist is crushing on me? WHAT A FANFICTION, DAHYE. SO FUNNY,”