2

"AH noona! You're finally here!" Jaemin hopped out of nowhere, standing next to me excitedly. "Let me introduce you, my beloved sister, Na Jaehwa!"

Wait what-

"WHOAAAAA!" the crowd cheered and clapped loudly as they celebrated my attendance to the practice room. I looked at Jaemin who was grinning happily when the entire team clapped for me. I froze, not having a clue how to react afterwards.

"Today, my sister had brought a lot of food for you guys. Applause, yEAh!" Jaemin commanded for applause again, and everyone followed him. I was still caught in shock, standing still and not even moving an inch.

So I cooked everything not for seven members, but 21? Wild.

"Thank you for coming, noona. I love you sooooooo much," he kissed my cheek before pulling my hand, following his steps to a big empty table that was placed at the corner of the room.

"Come on, let me help you with the food." he took out some containers from the first bag that I'd brought along. "WOAH KIMBAP? Well, my sister knows me very well. THANK YOUUUUUU!"

"Uh... you're... welcome?" I replied, but my voice was passed by like wind. Nobody heard it because it was too loud. 

"Whoa there's a lot!" The entire team had formed a circle around two of us that were busy preparing the food for them. I was a little bit nervous when some of them were too close to me as I felt their movements from my back.

"I haven't see Jaemin's sister. This is my first time!"

"It smells good! I'm going to eat the entire table!"

Their noises caused me to become more nervous than usual. I could see my hand trembled badly when I put the plates on the table.

Oh God, calm down Na Jaehwa. They're just your brother's mates. They won't harm or even eat you.

After setting up the entire table, I had a few steps back when everyone had started to take the food without even hesitating. I couldn't do anything because they are too... many?

As they were having the food, I took a chance to stand beside Jaemin. I grinned, awkwardly before gripping his sleeve, tight. "Why the heck you didn't tell me that there's the entire team here, skinhead kid?"

He grinned back, showing his teeth. "I didn't expect it too, actually. Taeyong hyung asked us for a gathering and I forgot to tell you about it," he explained. "I'm sorry,"

I pinched his waist, "Sorry your ass!"

"Ouch, ouch, noona! That hurts!" he screamed in pain before I stopped.

"Do you know how hurts I was when I pushed the door earlier?"

"I'm... I'm sorry. I promise I will tell you anything earlier soon," he said.

"Awh, come on." he said. "This early?"I left out a sigh and scratched my head. "I'm leaving. NOW,"

"Why not? At least it's earlier than your message telling me that you're not in the dorm,"

"Boom." he said. "Savage."

"I know." I said, lifting an eyebrow.

He gripped my arm. "Come on, sis. Just a little bit longer, okay? We didn't meet each other for a long time, isn't?"

"How about no?"

He pouted, "Noona, please, please, please, please, pleaseee! You can stay with the Dreamies, don't worry. They want to meet you too!"