1

"Good morning, Jaehwa!" an old woman ran towards me, that usual old woman.

Oh come on, not again.

I smiled awkwardly while her hand patted my shoulder. "Aigoo, this pretty girl. Just like your brother, isn't?"

"Ah... yes," I nodded.

"Send my regards to your brother, okay? I have a really really pretty daughter to be introduced. It's going to be such a good match if they're together!" she said, cheerfully.

I laughed, acting my best, "Okay... okay. I'll tell him soon,"

She grinned. "Ah... thank you. Tell him to do well and get to know my daughter, okay?" she said before leaving with those plastics of vegetables on her hands.

My eyes followed her steps, looking from afar before I left out a sigh. "She always talks about her daughter. I wonder how pretty she is,"

That moment was when I waited for the elevator at the apartment, and the old woman that lives on the second floor passed by. She never uses the elevator, instead she uses the stairs although she brings a lot of things everyday. Maybe, she feels more comfortable using the stairs, I guess.

The elevator door had opened and the content was empty. I hopped inside, pushing the ground button.

*

NOBODY was there when I had arrived at the cafeteria, at the ground floor. It was already reaching 11 a.m, everyone had already left for work. After paying for my instant noodle and diet coke, I took a seat on the nearest table and started to dig in.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it played Superhuman, one of the best song on my playlist. I took a glimpse on the phone screen, looking at the name before my lips formed a wide smile. Without hesitating, I answered the call.

"YAH NA JAEMIN!"

"Ah, noona! Sorry for not calling you for awhile. We had just finished our fan meeting yesterday and last week was so packed,"

I replied, "It's okay kid. I know that you're busy. So... what are you up to? Mind to share anything?"

"Um... today I'd finished watching movies with Renjun. We watched like three movies in a row! I had so much fun!" he said. "Oh, noona. We don't have anything scheduled this weekend! Come visit us and bring your cooking too. I miss your cooking so bad, ah.. it feels like forever,"

I chuckled. "Dramatic. I know that you're just bored. Okay, I am not sure about it. I will tell you later,"

Jaemin suddenly laughed on the call before he said, "Noona, noona! Mark- Mark—," suddenly he stopped before he screamed. "Ah, it's okay, it's okay. Nothing,"

I frowned. "Why? What happened to Mark?"

He giggled and continued, "Nothing. Just forget it. Don't forget to cook for us- Uh, okay I'm leaving bye!" And he ended the call, just like that.

It was a really short conversation and I wonder what happened to him there. Whatever.

The recent call info had disappeared after a few seconds and it showed up my phone wallpaper.

It was our picture together when both of us were kids. Aww.

Yeah, yeah. I'm his sister, Na Jaemin, well known as Jaemin from NCT, specifically as NCT Dream member. This two years older sister that he loves the most is more comfortable if you call her real name, which is Na Jaehwa, or nicely as Jaehwa.

I tried to make our relationship as siblings as a secret but then, I failed successfully.

Usually only a few people would know about it like cousins, families and some of my close friends but now, almost the entire neighbourhood had known about it. It happened when Jaemin suddenly came to my house without me knowing.