12

"How was everything? Is it okay?" he asked.

I lowered my head before nodding slowly. "It's alright. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry,"

JAEHYUN IS HERE CMON-

He chuckled. "It's okay. I didn't expect you to faint all of a sudden like... what happened,"

Oh damn- Don't tell me that my cheeks-

"Oh, I'm sorry if I make you feel embarrassed or something..." Jaehyun said, bowing a little. I quickly touched my left cheek.

"No. I don't. Ignore my cheeks. It's... natural."

"You're Jaemin's sister, right?"

"Yes?" I didn't hear his question, asking him to repeat it.

"Na Jaemin from NCT Dream, he's your younger brother, right?"

I quickly nodded. "Yes, he is. I wonder how did you know."

He answered without hesitating, "You usually come to our concerts, even backstage or practices. Last time you cooked for all of us. How can I don't know that you're a part of our family?"

A part of our family-

My dumb ass acted, trying to make it natural, "Ah... yes. Thanks for realizing my existence,"

"What? I can't hear you-"

"Ah nothing, nothing. It's fine."

"Actually... why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"I usually come here to buy vinyls. But today, I come here to meet you," he replied. "I came yesterday but you were absent. Then I texted Jaemin, asking if you're here today. So, I came here to give you, this." he took out a small paper bag and extended it to me.

My eyes widened, "Wh... what?"

He smiled, showing his deep and lovely dimples. "It's my gift as an apologize... for making you fainted all of a sudden. I think it can make you better,"

My jaw dropped, Jaehyun... gave... me... a... gift?

"Ah... thank... you," I took the paper bag from his hand. "I really do appreciate it. And thanks for your concern about... my health."

"We're going to meet again in the future. Stay healthy, okay? I'll get going now,"

*

na jaehwa, jaemin's sister!

i'm sorry about what happened, take this as my sign of apologize,
stay healthy :))
- j.jh

"JAEHYUN GAVE YOU WHAT?"

"A plushie keychain and a card of apologize, written by himself." I said with a wide smile on my lips. I couldn't stop smiling until now.

It was my first time talking to him and everything was so unexpected. That was one of the reason that I fell for him even deeper. His soft voice, his stylish clothing and most importantly, his dimples. And now, H I S  K I N D N E S S .

"You know what? He even went twice to the store just to find me CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT DAHYE-"

Dahye took the card from my hand and read it out loud. "Na Jaehwa, Jaemin's sister! I'm sorry about what happened. Take this as my sign of apologize. Stay healthy with a smiley at the end. J. JH," before she put it back on the table with her mouth gaped widely.