08

Ashton's POV ((*le gasp*))

"Michael, please tell me what's wrong," I say through the door.

"No! Fuck off!" Michael shouts.

"Why? I don't understand whats so bad about Calum and Luke, they're nice! they haven't done anything wrong!" I shout.

"Yes because just showing up to someones house and asking to live there is not wrong at all!" Michael shouts, suddenly opening the door.

I take a step back,"They had travelled all that way! I wasn't going to say no!" I say.

"Yeah, well you could've!" Michael shouts at me.

"I don't understand why you're acting like this Michael, new vampires, so what?" I say, softening my voice.

Michael's face droops,"Ashton, it's just, ugh! We won't get the privacy we've always had, I'm going to miss it," He says, looking to the floor, he shuffles his feet.

"That's not the only reason though, is it?" I can tell he's lying, he always shuffles his feet when he lies.

"It is! I swear," Michael says, once again, he shuffles his feet.

"I know when you're lying Michael," I say to him,"And you don't think Calum and Luke won't have privacy? Have you seen the way Luke looks at Calum? They obviously like one another and know it, I wouldn't be surprised if they we're making out right now."

"I'm not lying, and I guess you're right," He mumbles.

"You are lying, why can't you just tell me?" I say,"I'm your boyfriend, you should be able to trust me, Mikey."

"I can't tell you, I-I just can't, it's not that I don't trust you it's just, the thing that I'm worried or mad about is really, really bad," Michael says to me.

"When can you tell me?" I say, not caring wheather it's bad or not.

"I-fine, I'll tell you in a week or so when I'm ready, I need thinking time, okay?" Michael says.

"Fine, tell me when your ready, but can you please just act nicer to Luke and Calum?" I say to Michael, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'll try," He says, and he leans down and kisses my forehead.

I lean up and capture my lips with his, and he sighs into the kiss. After a couple of seconds I pull away. He smiles at me and leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you," He says to me.

"I love you too," I reply.

_________Luke's POV_______

"Lukey?" Calum says to me.

"Mm?"

"Do you think we have powers?"

I look at him confused,"What do you mean?"

"Like, do you think we have powers, maybe we can read minds or you can tell when someones lying?" He questions.

"Um, I don't know, maybe?" I say.

I honestly don't know, I've been alone the whole time I've been a vampire, I don't know anything about vampirism.

"Do you think Ashton and Michael would know?" He asks, looking to me.

"Maybe? I think we should be okay to go back now, it's been an hour," I say getting up.

Calum gets up as well and we make our way to the house. I feel him brush his hand against mine and I roll my eyes and take it in mine and intertwine our fingers. It was a peaceful walk.

Around 20 minutes later we arrived at the house and I didn't hear any ruckus inside so I think Michaels okay now. We walk inside, and our hands detach.

"Uh, Ashton? Michael?" I hear footsteps come down the staircase and Ashton appears.

"Hi guys, enjoy your walk?" He asks us.

"Yeah, is everything okay with Michael now?" Calum says.

"Yeah, he's fine, he's just a bit weird because he hasn't been around people in so long, he doesn't know how to react," He says, smiling sadly.

"Uh, Ashton?" Calum asks.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we have powers at all?" Calum questions.

Ashton furrows his eyeborws, "Um, no I have no idea, nothing apart from healing quickly, super speed, super strength."

"Oh, ok," Calum says sadly.

"Why?" Ashton asks.

"I just thought it would be pretty cool," He says.

"It would be," Suddenly Michael appears.

"Michael," Ashton sighs, smiling.

"Hi," He says,"Uh, I came to apologise, I didn't mean to be so mean to you guys."

"It's fine," Calum and I say.

____________

Excuse this shitty update I haven't updated in like a month so at least its an update?

:)