Imprisoned

I'm scared. I don't know where we are or where we're going. I can hardly see in the back of this truck. The only bits of light are coming from a small window that leads to the cabin truck. Beside me is Bolin, and he's probably just as scared as I am. 

After a while we stopped and the truck doors open. They march us into a warehouse and down a flight of stairs to the basement. We walk down a hallway with pipes along the wall before coming to a room with a metal door. 

At the door stands three men. There's one wearing a mask who begins to speak. "Welcome Triple Threat Triad. I hope the ride wasn't too rough."  We're thrown into and the masked man and a man with a long moustache follow us in. "My name is Amon. You are here to serve my purposes and to be used as examples. Your days of terrorizing people are over. In one day, everything that gives you power, what you think gives you the right to control nonbenders, will be gone. But do not fret. Your sacrifice will help lead this world into a new and better world order." The fuck is he talking about. Amon turns to leave but stops shots. "Lieutenant, read them their rights." He leaves and the Lieutenant steps forward.

"You will be held here for 24 hours until you are needed. You will chi blocked every few hours around the clock and your hands will be bound the entire time. If you need to use the facilities, you will be escorted and observed the entire time. You will be fed once tomorrow but no liquids allowed in case any of you waterbenders get any ideas." While he speaks, other Equalists take off our gags and unbind our feet, but leave our hands tied. "Enjoy your stay." The Lieutenant and the other Equalists leave, locking the door behind them.

"Hey! Get back here!" Everyone turns and looks at Zolt, who stands up and walks to the door. "Do you know who I am? I am Zolt and trust me pal, when I get outta here, you and your little gang here are finished! You hear me? Finished!" Zolt shouts through the door.

A metal slot slides open and the Lieutenants face peers through. "Shut up old man." Then the small window slides shut.

"OLD MAN! Listen here punk-" Zolt continues shouting, but I just decide to tune him out. I look around the room and it's lit by a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. There's a small window no bigger than a shoe box with bars over it near the ceiling. I look over at Bolin and he's sitting and leaning against the side wall with his head back, looking up.

I knee walk over to him and sit beside him. "Hey, you doing ok?"

"No! I got kidnapped and some weird guy in a mask says he's going to take my bending away! I'M NOT OK MAN!" Bolin says freaking out for a moment. I've never seen Bolin so upset before. He must have seen how surprised I was because a look of regret washes over his face. He sighs. "Sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I'm just so…"

"Scared. Frustrated. Me too." I say as I sit on the floor.

Bolin sighs. "I just hope Mako and Korra get here soon and get us out of here."

"I don't think they'll be getting here anytime soon. I don't think they got the chance to follow us and considering how far we drove. Actually I don't even know where in the city we are." Bolin looks at me defeated. "B-but don't worry. I've been kidnapped a lot as a kid by other triads to be used as leverage against my dad Maizu, but I always got out and escaped. I was often tied up like this too. Just give me some time and we'll be outta here."

"I wouldn't try that if I were you girl." Me and Bolin look at the door. The Lieutenant was looking at us through the slide window in the door. Has he been listening to us the whole time? "Those ropes have wire braided into them. You'll just hurt yourself." I furrow my brow and try to look over my shoulder. "But how interesting we have Maizu's daughter with us. I'll inform Amon that we have another special guest. You'll make a perfect example to the next generation of benders." I lear at him. He chuckles and slides the window closed.