Chapter 4

I hesitate before answering that message, it is a threat and I should be careful with what I say because I should probably turn this in to the principal or something. Before I answer another text comes up: "Don't bother turning me in, I've been using like five different phone numbers to text you from, none of them are mine and all the numbers are currently deactivated even if you wanted to figure it out. Plus I've blocked the numbers from your phone so my number wouldn't come up." I laugh to myself and answer.

"Honey, you've got some real problems. But this is my school now, so back the fuck off." I place the phone back in my purse and keep walking down the hall. I have no idea where I am supposed to be going but that's okay. 

Anonymous Point of View

I see my phone turn on and a message from Anna Jacques pops up, "Honey, you've got some real problems. But this is my school now, so back the fuck off." I laugh silently to myself, if only poor Anna knew what she was getting herself into, who I am and what I have the power to do to her. I see Michael Clifford walking into class, he looks annoyed as he runs his fingers through his blue hair. A girl that I don't recognize walks in and sit on the corner of Michael's desk and he smiles at her, though I can see through his smile. He obviously has something on his mind, something is bothering him. The girl disappears from the class after having a short discussion with Michael and in walks a substitute. I move my desk next to Michael's and begin talking to him.

"I heard Anna Jacques is back." I say to him. He looks straight ahead and nods, almost as if he is frightened. Then again, who wouldn't be frightened of Anna? She is so serious and intimidating. 

"Yep." He says, in a low, quiet voice. "Yep, she's back."