01 | chivalry

— HELL'S GRIP —

HELL'S GRIP —

THE MEET AND GREET
WITH DEAD PEOPLE ;
WAIT I'M SUPPOSED TO
BE DEAD AS WELL

THE MEET AND GREETWITH DEAD PEOPLE ;WAIT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD AS WELL

     JAMIE HAD NO IDEA she was to return to Narnia soon. Everything looked, felt, and sounded different. From how the sky looked like to how the sea tasted. Even the feel of the grass beneath my feet felt foreign.

     It was currently around a little before noon, and it has been two days since she last got here. She noticed Cair Paravel to be in ruins now, which was where she was transported to. Jamie wondered who invaded Narnia this time

     She was very much confused as to what happened to it for the last thousand years. How could Aslan let this happen? She asks to herself. Clutching her dagger, she plays with it for a little while, whilst walking aimlessly in the wood that she wasn't so familiar of.

     Jamie was merely humming a Narnian lullaby that was taught to her when she hears the rustling of leaves behind her. Due to instinct, she hides behind a tree, listening to the noise to find out how close the person was. Due to this, she remembers the night she met Icaraeus and Klyden, her Elven friends from the first time she visited Narnia.

     Soon, there were voices. There was a girl's voice, and a boy's. The more Jamie listens in on their bickering, the more it seemed like there were two girls and two boys. She assumes there were four of them. Jamie smiles to herself, this should be easy.

     "We're a little ways from the river, just you wait." One of them said. Jamie figured it was time, consequently stepping out and grabbing the nearest one to the tree where I hid in, putting her dagger to his throat, twisting his hands behind his back in the process.

     Edmund who was shocked at the sudden attack, was even more shocked as he felt Jamie's hand tighten around his wrists. There, he had decided to call it hell's grip.

    "Don't move, or he dies." Getting a good glimpse at the other three faces, Jamie assumed they were merely going on an adventure. One had blonde hair and had a sword sheathed, beside him was a girl who wore a purple dress who carried a bow and arrows. And lastly was a girl younger than the rest of them.