Chapter 18

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR MORE RECENT MANGA CHAPTERS. IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP (as of writing this the latest chapter is 275) OR DON'T CARE ABOUT SPOILERS, EITHER WAY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is just a headcannon for what I think what could've been after... certain... events... for Toga. Also let's just say that the LOV has some little part of Kurogiri's quirk with them to use for emergencies or whatever (idk where I'm going with this)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was kissing my best friend. In the middle of the night. On a rooftop. While on duty. WELL THEN...

His lips were so... bitter... like his coffee... They felt so nice, and his facial hair... it never ceases to amaze me with how scruffy he was. He-

BOOM.

Immediately detaching himself from my lips, he looked up to the direction from where the explosion was heard. I sat up as well as I straightened out my hoodie and gloves.

"What do you think happened?" I asked, getting up from the ground.

"We're about to find out." was all Shou said before he leaped from off the rooftop.

I quickly followed after him using my webs to swing from building to building. Once we got to where the sound was coming from, it was at an entrance of some run-down building near the forest.

On the ground, there lay the number two hero, Hawks, and above him was Himiko Toga. She had a knife right next to the Wing Hero's neck. Near the two having a death match, Dabi was trying to get the young girl off of Hawks.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM US- FROM ME. AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT. YOU... YOU MONSTER! HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A HERO?! SOME 'HERO' YOU ARE!" screamed Toga, her knife just barely millimeters away from touching Hawks' skin.

"Toga! Killing him isn't going to do us any good. It'll just be a waste of time." said Dabi, trying to pull back Toga.

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU." yelled the blonde, firing daggers at the raven-haired villain.

Dabi grit his teeth as his eyes dilated in size. He started to make a ball of blue fire appear from his palm.

"What's going on here?!" asked Shou, his goggles and capture gear ready to use.

"This has nothing to do with you, Eraserhead! Get the fuck out of here before I do it myself personally." ordered Dabi, tearing his attention away from the two blond(e)s and onto Shou and I. "And take your little girlfriend too."

My face burnt up when I heard him say those words.

I looked up at Shou to see a reaction. It was too dark to see his cheeks, but I did see that he was gritting his teeth.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Either Hooder, here, and I kick your asses or you two leave before anything starts." said Shou as he jumped down from the building.

"Thanks but no thanks, Eraserhead. I've got this all under control. They don't call me the 'number two hero' for nothin'!" mumbled Hawks as he spread out a few of his feathers, making them attack Dabi and Toga.

The feathers made it so that the two villains were hung to the wall of the building. Hawks then crawled up from the ground and pat himself down.

"Well, night Eraserhead. Hooder." said Hawks as he flew off into the night. The feathers followed along with him.