Oneshot thing

This has NOTHING to do with the main story, I just though up of some random plot this morning and I can't sleep so now I'm writing this at 10 minutes before midnight hehe Also I guess this is a College! AU?

WARNING: It gets just a T A D B I T nsfw at the end but nothing too explicit.

Aizawa's POV

Fluttering my eyes open, the first thing I saw was my phone plugged in on a nightstand. But it wasn't my nightstand. Sitting up quickly in bed, I quickly glanced around my surroundings and found out that I was, in fact, NOT in my own apartment. As I got up from bed, I pulled my phone off of the charger. It was currently 9:28AM. Opening the door, to what I assumed was the living room and/or kitchen, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air.

"Oh! You're up!" said a voice from behind me.

Looking towards where the voice came from, standing in front of me was a (h/c) haired girl with (e/c) eyes and a (f/c) tank top and sweatpants on.

"Do I... know you?" I asked, scratching the back of my head as I gave the young woman a confused look.

"I'm not sure. I would hope you didn't forget one of your former students." she sniggered as she rested her hands in her pockets.

"Students? You took one of my classes?"

"Yeah... But I didn't really raise my hand or anything..."

"A little shy, now, are we?"

"More like anxious." she chuckled nervously.

".. right. Sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. Oh. Uh, if you'd like, I just made some coffee. Would you like some?" she offered, walking towards the small kitchen area of the apartment.

"That'd be nice. Thank you..." I said as I dragged myself over to the island.

Only now did I realize my attire. I was currently in jeans and black tank top, and my hair was as messy as it always was.

As the mysterious woman handed me a mug that read "fuck" on it in small, black font in the middle, all I did was raise an eyebrow at the choice of wording and said, "Thanks."

"I don't know if you noticed or not, but I put your shirt, tie, and jacket on my chair in my room since it would've been uncomfortable to sleep in work attire."

Looking up from the dark liquid, I nodded. "You didn't have to..."

"Oh please, it's the least I could do. You seemed so out of it last night."

Wow. For a one-night stand, she's pretty nice. She even made me coffee and put my phone on the charger. Although... I don't remember any love-making... I must've been black-out drunk afterwards or something.

"Oh, before I forget, your glasses fell out of your jacket pocket. I didn't know whether or not to wait till you woke up to give it back to you. Don't worry, I cleaned them." said the woman, handing me my reading glasses.

She even cleaned my reading glasses. Holy fuck, I hooked up with an angel.

"Thanks..." I mumbled out, taking my spectacles from her. "I never got your name?"

"It's (Y/n)."

"And I assume you know my name already..."

"Professor?" She asked innocently.

I looked back at her with a disgusted face.

"I'm kidding. I know it's Aizawa." she giggled out.