Chapter 9

Aizawa's POV

Sitting down next to Eri at the dining table, I placed a napkin on Eri's lap to make sure her outfit wouldn't get ruined. I then got up to get a bowl of rice and miso soup for myself.

"Hey, I can set the table and give everyone their breakfast. How about you just worry about Mochi for now? Your cat is very hungry, you know." said (Y/n), pointing a rice spatula right at my nose.

"Uh... right." I said, backing away from my best friend and heading towards the pantry with the cat food. Shaking the bowl after putting the food in, Mochi came crawling out of my room to nibble on his breakfast.

"What's the plan for today, (Y/n)?" I asked, finally sitting down to eat breakfast.

"Hmm, we'll need to drop off Mirio at his house first-"

"Oh don't worry about me, Sensei! I'll just take the subway home. It's really no trouble, but thank you for the offer." said Mirio, raising up his hand and smiling.

"Okay then... Other then that... I don't think we have any plans for today. Ah! Eri, do you wanna go anywhere in particular today?" she asked the little girl.

"Nowhere in particular..."

"How about an amusement park?" I said, taking a spoonful of tofu into my mouth with rice.

All three of them looked me.

"Amusement park?" asked Eri.

"Oh! It's like a big park with all sorts of rides and games. It's kinda like the school festival... but has a lot more stuff." (Y/n) explained, using her hands to describe a ferris wheel.

"I see..." said Eri, eating a spoonful of rice.

"So, are you interested?" asked (Y/n), smiling at the young child.

"Yeah! The school festival was so fun, and Deku and his class were great!" exclaimed Eri, her hands up in the air.

(Y/n) laughed softly as she continued to eat her breakfast. Guess we were going to an amusement park today.

~

Once we got to the Amusement park, we all got out of the car. Luckily, Mirio could join us today as well.

"I'll go get the tickets for us, stay here for a few minutes." I said, walking to the concession stand.

(Y/n)'s POV

As Eri, Mirio, and I waited for Shou to return, she suddenly asked me, "Do you like Aizawa?"

"H-huh?!"

"Eri, maybe we shouldn't ask such personal questions..!" suggested Mirio, his sweat dropping.

"Like... like-like him,"

"Uhm... well... That's not important. Today is your day of fun, Eri. Let's focus on that." I said, scratching the back of my head. "Hey, look! There's Aizawa right now!"

"Got the tickets. Let's go."

I grabbed Eri's hand and followed the taller man into the amusement park. Mirio followed close behind.

"Okay Eri, where do you wanna go first?" I asked her, looking down.

"Uh... One of those water gun games seems fun."