Bob smut 💋

TRIGGER WARNING BEFORE THE STORY STARTS; this story includes mentions of the substance marijuana, if that in any way triggers or disturbs you please do NOT continue reading!! Your safety means more to me than anything else.

The villager walked into their friend, Bob's, house. They two first came to meet when bob was in need of a certain ~substance~. And the villager just so happened to be the person with said ~substance~. And now here they were sitting on his couch contemplating the accuracy of a bee being able to fly.

"Dude, what if I like, liked you ahaha." Bob said, so fucking stoned.

"Ahaha what if I liked you back haha." The villager said back, also completely stoned out of their mind. The villager stared at Bob with that typical loving look in their eyes, and Bob leaned in to kiss them. They shared a long and passionate kiss as the villager made their way on top of Bob's crotch. Bob pulled away as he unzipped his pants to expose his cock. The villager made their way on top and bit their lip as they fixed themselves in just the right position to get Bob inside them.

"Hurry up already." Bob said pulling the villager's thighs all the way down causing the villager to take him all in.

"BOB! AH!" They moaned and yelled as Bob bounced their hips up and down on his dick.

"Bob wait im mhh aH!" the villager dug their head in Bob's shoulder and moaned as they released themselves onto him. Bob picked them up and threw them on the bed and continued to thrust into the villager before grunting and spurting inside them.

"We should fuck while high more often," Bob said gasping for air.

"Definitely" the villager concurred.
*
*
*
Sup dudes, I'm obviously not your other author but I will be helping writing smut from now on since Kat isn't comfortable with that and likes more fluffy shit. My writing isn't the best so shut the fuck up don't talk about it. My name is Rat, or Oliver, if I'm rude to you, I promise I don't mean it, I'm just a shithead sorry.