Fang Fluff ☁️

Hey quick author's note before the story ; sorry if this seems a bit out of character , I'm not exactly familiar with this character . Again , sorry !
~
Knock knock

The villager looked up to the front door of their house , and walked over , up from their desk .

"Could you help me move in , cha-chomp ." He asked , more a statement than a question .

The villager nodded , and slipped out of their slippers and into proper shoes . They grabbed their latte from the desk and walked out of the house to meet Fang once more .

"What's that ?" He questioned , his head tilted to the side .

"A latte? Back in my day , " the villager listened intently as Fang walked, rambling on about baguettes being  just bread , and ballet "it was just called pointy jumpy dancing , and we liked it that way !"

"Oh here we are ! Time to get to work ." He stated with determination in his eyes . The villager went into the house and was surprised to find not many boxes, although , they did seem to be quite heavy . Fang walked over to one of the larger boxes and began to unpack it .

"Are you just going to stand over there and look pretty or are you going to help ?" Fang asked in a teasing manner .

The villager blushed out of embarrassment , and got to work on one of the smaller boxes .

~~~

"Hey thanks for helping me move in , cha-chomp ," His tail wagged , happily smiling at the villager . They reached for the exit of the house before fang stopped them .

"You don't have to leave just yet ! You know I'm a little hungry from all the box carrying . Sit !" He Motioned toward the small chair and table he set up . He walked to a fruit bowl and picked some from it.

He set down a nicely decorated plate of fruit . And all the villager's favorite .

"Oh I'd picked up on the kind of fruit you like and brought them over from a bunch of other different islands really nothing . Cha-chomp !" He seemed really proud of his skills and smiled gleefully down at the villager .

The villager leaned over to fang and placed a small kiss on his lips , wrapping their arms around his waist . Fang took a second to process what was happening before kissing the villager back , pulling them in closely , deepening the kiss .

"Wow ," Fang broke away from the kiss , panting slightly . His tail wagged harshly , he blushed and attempted to stop it . He attempted to hide his face which , for some reason wouldn't stop smiling .

Fang picked up the villager and sat on the couch with them , continuing to eat the fruit , and watching whatever was on t.v.

"Your tails still wagging ." The villager teased. Fang shut them up with a small kiss.
~
~
~
Ha so this was a lot more than I expected to write . Anyway , I might be a bit busy due to schoolwork so , sorry if I'm a little late on requests !

💞❣️love y'all !!❣️💞