Raymond Fluff ☁️

Raymond stared at the animals at the museum , analyzing them .

"You know this would be a great place for a date ," he saw the surprise on the villager's face ," not, not that this is a date , crisp" He chuckled and turned his gaze to the side nervously .

"I would like it to be a date ." They mumbled , barely audible . Raymond turned over to them , his faced turned red, and he smiled.

"Well , if you're ok with it ." Raymond shuffled closer to them and reached out his paw to hold their hand .

"You know , crisp , I've never really been on a date before ." He said embarrassed , staring at the fish for some kind of comfort .

"I think you're doing great for your first time ." The villager smiled and planted a small kiss on his cheek .

"Let's not be improper in front of the fish now ." He said flustered .

The two continued to walk around the museum , until they arrived in the bug section and the villager commented on the beauty of the insects .

"They're so pretty each in their own way . Don't you agree Raymond ?"

" Yeah , crisp , they're really pretty ." He said , never once taking his eyes off of the villager next to him . They turned to Raymond and blushed .

"You're silly Raymond ." The villager kissing him on the lips softly .
~
~
~
Hello ! This was quite short in my opinion , but I still like it . Definitely a turn from the last chapter , which a lot of you seemed to like considering the amount of reads and votes I had . Anyway , I hope you all like this chapter , as it was fun for me to write . Bye loves !! 💕